Read the scouting report and guess the player

________ combines elite size, speed and explosiveness into a productive, versatile ________ package that will have evaluators salivating. ________ has posted high-impact production over the last two seasons and he still has room to get bigger and better. He will make mental mistakes and his instincts are subpar, but he has an ability to mitigate those issues with his athletic ability. ________ can play in any alignment at any ________ spot and has All-Pro potential no matter where he lands.

"Good luck with your player comp on this one. They don't come like him. I don't think there has ever been a ________ that has had his size and speed. You're better off comping him with a basketball player." -- NFC regional scout

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

Edmunds?

4 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

I recognize the quote from the scout so I know I've read this report before but I can't remember who it is...

Edit: Oh, wait. It's Tremaine Edmunds.

Correct. It is Tremaine Edmunds who finally turns 21 on Thursday. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I know its Edmunds, but I am going to insist its DK Metcalf anyway since we don't have enough threads discussing him and want this one to turn into a thread debating DK too.  :nana:

No...just humor on a rainy day!

• Haha (+1) 1

"Soft, doesn't take on blockers or meet the ball carrier in the hole, poor instincts, can't cover tight ends over the middle, easy 10 yards every play."

Yup it's Edmunds. I was hoping they would get a real MLB and let him rush the passer instead. Seems like a waste of his great size and athleticism to have him standing there in the middle looking lost the whole game. He's only 21, sure, so let him grow into a position he can actually play.

17 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

"Soft, doesn't take on blockers or meet the ball carrier in the hole, poor instincts, can't cover tight ends over the middle, easy 10 yards every play."

Yup it's Edmunds. I was hoping they would get a real MLB and let him rush the passer instead. Seems like a waste of his great size and athleticism to have him standing there in the middle looking lost the whole game. He's only 21, sure, so let him grow into a position he can actually play.

Color me shocked....

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

________ combines elite size, speed and explosiveness into a productive, versatile ________ package that will have evaluators salivating. ________ has posted high-impact production over the last two seasons and he still has room to get bigger and better. He will make mental mistakes and his instincts are subpar, but he has an ability to mitigate those issues with his athletic ability. ________ can play in any alignment at any ________ spot and has All-Pro potential no matter where he lands.

"Good luck with your player comp on this one. They don't come like him. I don't think there has ever been a ________ that has had his size and speed. You're better off comping him with a basketball player." -- NFC regional scout

Josh Allen?

4 hours ago, WRONG JOSH said:

This isnt the Dolphins message board.  Kick rocks.?I

Im bettin we could have got at least Two 1st for our Josh.

Edited by formerlyofCtown