CBS sports 2020 mock draft and where the Bills will pick...

Dopey

Just looked at a WAY TOO early mock draft in CBS sports. What I found curious is having the Bills oick 4th. 4th?!?. I'm not here to tell you we are SB bound, or even a playoff team, but 4th is saying we'll be worsw than last year. I don't see us picking in the top 10, much less 4th. Just thought I would share this with you.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-mock-draft-raiders-and-jaguars-could-duke-it-out-for-tua-tagovailoa-if-things-go-south-in-19/?ftag=SPM-16-10abi8e

Edited by Dopey

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

that's just dopey.

well Dopey did start the thread ..

I think someone at CBS needs to change their Buffalo Bills wall poster and burn it.  

Clearly  the

Bills

Suck

CBS has been down on the Bills for 2 decades.   

BUT   I did See that Pete Prisco gave R1 and R2 picks an A    and still has the Bills at 24 in the PR

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

Just looked at a WAY TOO early mock draft in CBS sports. What I found curious is having the Bills oick 4th. 4th?!?. I'm not here to tell you we are SB bound, or even a playoff team, but 4th is saying we'll be worsw than last year. I don't see us picking in the top 10, much less 4th. Just thought I would share this with you.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2020-mock-draft-raiders-and-jaguars-could-duke-it-out-for-tua-tagovailoa-if-things-go-south-in-19/?ftag=SPM-16-10abi8e

and he mentions McDermott.  If we end up drafting 4th, then a lot of things went wrong and we'll be screaming for his head.  Think first half of last year before Allen returned from injury.  The wheels were falling off the wagon...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dopey said:

I saw another where they at least explained it as - super bowl odds in reverse.  Teams QBs will get hurt - those teams will suffer.  Other teams will benefit with wins that were chalked as losses earlier.  

This is also just incredibly lazy in general.  Theres still free agency - trades - etc.  You have no idea how teams are going to approach 2020 anyway.

We had 6 wins and picked 9th, our promising rookie QB now has a year of experience, our OC's system has been in place a full year, we have vastly improved our roster through FA and the draft and we have arguably upgraded the coaching staff by replacing some of the weaker links, and have an easier schedule.  Slating us to pick 4th (which means somewhere between 2 and 5 wins, at best) makes no sense and clearly shows a complete lack of homework done by the person who wrote the piece.  My personal opinion is somewhere between 8 and 10 wins.

Again:

1. This could happen. Unlikely, but it could.

2. The media needs this, they crave it. A lot of the national media LOVES when things stay as they are. They WANT New England to be great. They WANT the Steelers to be great. Big markets. They NEED you to lose. And they NEED you to click these and get all pissed off about it. It makes them money.

Embrace the Hate.

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

...so far, three 2020 mocks have Bflo picking 6th, 4th and 5th......somebody wisely posted that it is tied to Vegas SB odds only.....makes sense to me....