Why so little coverage of picks 3-7

gjv001

They don’t prepare anything for players after the first two rounds. No videos, good info, etc. 

They just have the guys say generic cliches if they heard of the player before. 

I feel like when it wasn’t prime time  they didn’t give up on players til really late, like 6 or 7. Now that its prime time it’s just a garbage gossip show like everything on nfl net and espn these days. 

I used to be addicted to football tv, now if I eve hear it I get sick to my stomach. Crummy opinion chatter from the uninformed. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Bobby Hooks said:

They don’t prepare anything for players after the first two rounds. No videos, good info, etc. 

They just have the guys say generic cliches if they heard of the player before. 

I feel like when it wasn’t pristine they didn’t give up on players til really late, like 6 or 7. Now that its prime time it’s just a garbage gossip show like everything on nfl net and espn these days. 

I used to be addicted to football tv, now if I eve hear it I get sick to my stomach. Crummy opinion chatter from the uninformed. 

I think hes referring to the Bills organization. For Ed and Ford they flew them both in that night to great fanfare. A round of applause in the lobby of the building, and tons of posts on social media.

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

They will probably do more with them when they get to mini camp next week. Plus they always take them on the field trip to the Falls, New Era, etc.

They should take them to the lower east side to motivate them... this is where you go if you play like dog****!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, gjv001 said:

I'm glad to see we have thrown out the hearty welcome to our first two picks, along with media interviews. But why so little with the remaining draft class?

I don't think there's typically much coverage of later round picks.

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

They should take them to the lower east side to motivate them... this is where you go if you play like dog****!

Here we are now going to the east side
I pick up my friends and we start to ride
Ride all night we ride all day
Some may come and some may stay

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, gjv001 said:

I'm glad to see we have thrown out the hearty welcome to our first two picks, along with media interviews. But why so little with the remaining draft class?

Because that’s what happens every year? With every team? Hi, I am Earth, where u from

5 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Because that’s what happens every year? With every team? Hi, I am Earth, where u from

How do you know that happens every year with every team? Perhaps the earth your from is too close to Love Canal.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, gjv001 said:

How do you know that happens every year with every team? Perhaps the earth your from is too close to Love Canal.

You asked a question that you should already know the answer to; one that anyone would even the most elementary understanding of NFL media, both local and national, should know the answer to. But yeah it’s me inhaling Superfund fumes. ?

2 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

You asked a question that you should already know the answer to; one that anyone would even the most elementary understanding of NFL media, both local and national, should know the answer to. But yeah it’s me inhaling Superfund fumes. ?

it's okay for fans to go a little overboard, i hate to think what i'd have done if i had the free stuff all around on the internet starting when i was 8 years old.....

Murphy and Tasker just did a long interview with Singletary on the radio. There ya go chief.

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it's okay for fans to go a little overboard, i hate to think what i'd have done if i had the free stuff all around on the internet starting when i was 8 years old.....

I get it but some people don’t want an answer, they just want to be agreed with. Even if they create posts in which they ask questions.

1 hour ago, JoPar_v2 said:

I get it but some people don’t want an answer, they just want to be agreed with. Even if they create posts in which they ask questions.

i try to reduce myself inflicting this on others

but my thoughts are so important and vital....  :D

• Like (+1) 1