Post Draft Vegas Season Win Over / Under Bills at 6.5

Told countless guests to bet it.  Several did.  I only threw a little bit on it.  Regretting it now.

i did bet the bills to win the afc, afc East and SB on decent wagers.  Can do some hedging if we make the playoffs 

If I was a betting man I would have totally bet this. There was no way the Bills would get that few wins this year. I was expecting 9-10 wins, but now I am thinking 11.

I'm not a betting man, though...

3 hours ago, BillsQuebec said:

Back in May I wagered $6,987 to win $5,269 on the Bills over 6.5 wins.

Here is the proof (YouTube video).

Eventually I added the following bets:

• Bills to win the AFC East $1,000 to win $12,000
  • Bills to win the AFC Championship $500 to win $33,000

Crossing my fingers!

Here's hoping you crush this bet!!

54 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right. I remember a 4-1 start not so long ago ...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2011.htm

Lol!

If you can't see the difference in literally every aspect of that team and other Bills teams off to hot starts , maybe rewatch .

It's not just the legit talent and depth , it's the coaching and F.O , which I consider both elite. 

Maybe your being sarcastic lol but ya , it's borderline disrespectful to even mention those teams in the same breath as the 2019 Bills

I got it at 6.5 and made the bet the moment they set the total. Easiest money ever. This is where the lack of respect and ignorance on a national level ended  up being awesome. Thank you Vegas for your wild underestimation  of the Bills. 

Edited by SF Bills Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Like I said, creampuff schedule and a year 2 Allen (plus the defense continiing to gel).  Derppppppp wonder if they’ll make it to 7 wins!  Huge mystery!!!

Honestly- it had to have been sheer laziness not to do enough research to look at last years team and then see the changes with this team and recognize it was going to be much better. And they still got 6 wins last year. But why complain- it was a gift. Just wish  I’d piled on more cash. But I just bought a house and it didn’t seem prudent. 

If I bet on anything, I would have bet on this. I just didn’t see how we could get less that 8 wins. That was before the mono-Jets and the tanking Dolphins. Congrats to those who played the game and bit on this. Hard to imagine you lose at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Like I said, creampuff schedule and a year 2 Allen (plus the defense continiing to gel).  Derppppppp wonder if they’ll make it to 7 wins!  Huge mystery!!!

Two games vs Miami, one against the Skins, and one vs the Jests.  That’s 8 right there.  It would take a major catastrophe not to make it to 7.

• Like (+1) 1