Rookie mini-camp?

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wait! They had the draft already? Have they played any games yet? Are we going to the Super Bowl???

The draft is approaching and I’m hoping we grab Stephon Gilmore in the third round. He seems genuinely interested in playing for the Bill(s). 

• Haha (+1) 2

20 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...looks like May 10 is accurate........

Michael SignoraVerified account @NFLfootballinfo

A look at the @NFL rookie minicamp scheduleD5bVBkuXkAA8r3K.jpg

1:14 PM - 30 Apr 2019

We are such a Mickey Mouse organization.  While our rookies sit around twiddling their thumbs teams like the Ravens, Browns, Colts, Chefs, and Raiders are getting their rookies in an entire week in advance.  That learning time is invaluable!

It's no wonder why the national media hates us.

1 hour ago, eball said:

We are such a Mickey Mouse organization.  While our rookies sit around twiddling their thumbs teams like the Ravens, Browns, Colts, Chefs, and Raiders are getting their rookies in an entire week in advance.  That learning time is invaluable!

It's no wonder why the national media hates us.

Wait, there are a bunch of cooks masquerading as an nfl team?

We all know what too many cooks can do even if they hold their camp a week earlier.?

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:01 PM, Cripple Creek said:

Sorry, I know that this is out there, but I can't find it.

When is the Bills rookie mini?  Buffalo Rumblings shows 5/3-6 or 5/10-13. By now I'm sure they've announced which days.  Help.

What time does it start on 5/10???

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What time does it start on 5/10???

Now you’re just getting greedy! Here we go for another 5 pages.....is it am or pm? Which time zone? Is that the time they show up or when they hit the field? Will they have a meal before or after? Orange slices during the breaks? 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

Orange slices during the breaks? 

Leave it up to you...I remember those days when playing for Airlines...then in HS,they moved us up to candy bars and coffee.I heard the kids drink Boost these days..those energy drinks are riding the pine..

On 4/30/2019 at 8:30 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wow..is that available for sale (Framed ).If so..PM me details,please.

4 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Leave it up to you...I remember those days when playing for Airlines...then in HS,they moved us up to candy bars and coffee.I heard the kids drink Boost these days..those energy drinks are riding the pine..

I’m guessing they get full size Snickers bars, but maybe @Gugny can get to the bottom of this for us? He’s into the details.......

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m guessing they get full size Snickers bars, but maybe @Gugny can get to the bottom of this for us? He’s into the details.......

Well..I appreciate your confidence in him and his Albany clients..

Don't complain when they back up the semi into the loading dock....

It's all on your watch now..

11 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Well..I appreciate your confidence in him and his Albany clients..

Don't complain when they back up the semi into the loading dock....

It's all on your watch now..

That's some of the most clever code I've ever seen.

3 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

Wow..is that available for sale (Framed ).If so..PM me details,please.

That is an awesome photo 

On 5/1/2019 at 10:00 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wait what?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000931484/article/nine-nfl-teams-open-rookie-minicamps-this-weekend

Nine NFL teams open rookie minicamps this weekend

Per the Collective Bargaining Agreement, each team may hold one post-draft Rookie Minicamp on either the first or second weekend following the NFL draft, with players participating in club activities for a maximum of 10 hours per day.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/01/important-dates-for-buffalo-bills-offseason-program-post-2019-nfl-draft/

ROOKIE MINICAMP: MAY 10-12

The Bills will host a three-day minicamp May 10-12, which includes draft picks, undrafted free agents and a slew of tryout players. This will be the first time Ed Oliver, Cody Ford & Co. will take the field as members of the Bills. Tryout players have a chance to earn a contract and training camp invite later in the offseason

ORGANIZED TEAM ACTIVITIES: MAY 20-21, MAY 23, MAY 28-29, MAY 31 JUNE 3-4, JUNE 6-7

The Bills will begin voluntary spring practices in late May. They are allowed 10 organized team activities during the three week window. During these sessions, players and coaches are allowed on the field for non-contact team drills. They can participate in 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills.

MANDATORY MINICAMP: JUNE 11-13

The Bills will hold their mandatory minicamp in mid-June, which requires all players to be in attendance. Mandatory minicamp occurs during Phase Three of the offseason program, which means that, again, players and coaches are allowed on the field for non-contact team drills and 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills. This will conclude the offseason program and players will have off until training camp begins in late July.

TRAINING CAMP: LATE JULY

It still amazes me that the NFL’s negotiating team agreed to these schedules.  They obviously didn’t consult their coaches. Back in the day, high school practices before and after school every day.

Then the results are mediocre play in the first couple of regular season games, although the coaches own part of this with their paranoia of playing starters in preseason.