Rookie mini-camp?

19 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Are you a fan? Do you even follow the Bills? Did you even watch/listen to the draft?

Do you know the dates of the Bills rookie minicamp? 

7 hours ago, chris heff said:

Part of the process, they wanted to see if anyone would choose their mother over football.

Haha, leave mom a card and a really nice bunch of chocolates.  Have flowers delivered. 

Take her out to brunch AFTER you make the team.

39 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do you know the dates of the Bills rookie minicamp? 

Thank you! I feel that the post you quoted derailed this thread unnecessarily. I have taken names, and although it is against my nature, I will respond in kind in the future.

5 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Thank you! I feel that the post you quoted derailed this thread unnecessarily. I have taken names, and although it is against my nature, I will respond in kind in the future.

Forgive him, he's got big life event in few weeks and is probably giddy at the thought of all the money he'll free up afterwards.

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/01/buffalo-bills-offseason-program-ota/

OP!!!! The rookie minicamp must be the first or second weekend after the draft. It’s a rule. I thought we all knew this. 

Then again, maybe he's just ornery. 

Fergy my man, the OP in fact gave the dates of the first or second weekend after the draft, and basically wanted to know which it was.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Forgive him, he's got big life event in few weeks and is probably giddy at the thought of all the money he'll free up afterwards.

Then again, maybe he's just ornery. 

Fergy my man, the OP in fact gave the dates of the first or second weekend after the draft, and basically wanted to know which it was.

CC knows I’m just having fun with him. Minicamp starts May 10th. 

Edited by BringBackFergy

On 4/30/2019 at 12:39 AM, eSJayDee said:

I caught someone (Beane, maybe probably) recently in an interview type thing mentioning it w/out a defined date, saying something like "sometime next week".  I thought that odd in that it was someone that should know when it would be.  So perhaps, quite recently, they still hadn't set a firm date.

It is time to send him packing! Can he draft? Yes. Can he remember dates! NO!!

14 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Deaf and dumb? Just deaf? Just dumb?  

You should leave your wee wee alone or you could go blind too. 

I think it messes with your hearing too!

7 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

CC knows I’m just having fun with him. I have no idea when minicamp takes place. 

I'm sure it's no problem, Ice.

20 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm sure it's no problem, Ice.

17 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Please explain.  I think you just let the cat out of the bag Tipster.

Wait what?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000931484/article/nine-nfl-teams-open-rookie-minicamps-this-weekend

Nine NFL teams open rookie minicamps this weekend

Per the Collective Bargaining Agreement, each team may hold one post-draft Rookie Minicamp on either the first or second weekend following the NFL draft, with players participating in club activities for a maximum of 10 hours per day.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/01/important-dates-for-buffalo-bills-offseason-program-post-2019-nfl-draft/

ROOKIE MINICAMP: MAY 10-12

The Bills will host a three-day minicamp May 10-12, which includes draft picks, undrafted free agents and a slew of tryout players. This will be the first time Ed Oliver, Cody Ford & Co. will take the field as members of the Bills. Tryout players have a chance to earn a contract and training camp invite later in the offseason

ORGANIZED TEAM ACTIVITIES: MAY 20-21, MAY 23, MAY 28-29, MAY 31 JUNE 3-4, JUNE 6-7

The Bills will begin voluntary spring practices in late May. They are allowed 10 organized team activities during the three week window. During these sessions, players and coaches are allowed on the field for non-contact team drills. They can participate in 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills.

MANDATORY MINICAMP: JUNE 11-13

The Bills will hold their mandatory minicamp in mid-June, which requires all players to be in attendance. Mandatory minicamp occurs during Phase Three of the offseason program, which means that, again, players and coaches are allowed on the field for non-contact team drills and 7-on-7, 9-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills. This will conclude the offseason program and players will have off until training camp begins in late July.

TRAINING CAMP: LATE JULY

8 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000931484/article/nine-nfl-teams-open-rookie-minicamps-this-weekend

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/01/important-dates-for-buffalo-bills-offseason-program-post-2019-nfl-draft/

ROOKIE MINICAMP: MAY 10-12

The Bills will host a three-day minicamp May 10-12, which includes draft picks, undrafted free agents and a slew of tryout players. This will be the first time Ed Oliver, Cody Ford & Co. will take the field as members of the Bills. Tryout players have a chance to earn a contract and training camp invite later in the offseason

Thank you. :thumbsup:

On 4/29/2019 at 10:16 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Are you a fan? Do you even follow the Bills? Did you even watch/listen to the draft?

Wait! They had the draft already? Have they played any games yet? Are we going to the Super Bowl???

• Haha (+1) 1