Rookie mini-camp?

14 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Sorry, I know that this is out there, but I can't find it.

When is the Bills rookie mini?  Buffalo Rumblings shows 5/3-6 or 5/10-13. By now I'm sure they've announced which days.  Help.

Are you a fan? Do you even follow the Bills? Did you even watch/listen to the draft?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I can't find the dates for rookie mini-camp, but I did find an article on the calendar for the Bills off season activities.  As of April 1, the dated of rookie mini-camp had not been set, but by rule it must be either the first or second weekends after the draft.  That at least narrows it down some.

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/01/buffalo-bills-offseason-program-ota/

26 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Sorry, I know that this is out there, but I can't find it.

When is the Bills rookie mini?  Buffalo Rumblings shows 5/3-6 or 5/10-13. By now I'm sure they've announced which days.  Help.

10 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Are you a fan? Do you even follow the Bills? Did you even watch/listen to the draft?

Can someone tell me what the weather is going to be like in the next few days?  I missed the news.  I can't wait till tomorrow and have no idea how else I can find this information.

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Can someone tell me what the weather is going to be like in the next few days?  I missed the news.  I can't wait till tomorrow and have no idea how else I can find this information.

The OP should check Webcrawler

• Like (+1) 1

I caught someone (Beane, maybe probably) recently in an interview type thing mentioning it w/out a defined date, saying something like "sometime next week".  I thought that odd in that it was someone that should know when it would be.  So perhaps, quite recently, they still hadn't set a firm date.

Well in the first 24 Hour video on Ed Oliver. Ed mentioned that he was sad he will only be able to stay a day then he had to go home and come back in two weeks. Two weeks from the day he visited after the draft would be exactly 5/10. So it's definitely that weekend

I'm guessing they wait to set it because it depends on who they draft. I believe the rule is a player cannot participate if he is still in school and the semester is not "officially" over. We're in graduation season the next few weekends, so I think it is to their advantage to wait as long as they can to get maximum participation. . . . . Then, of course, I could be making all this up? But I'm pretty certain about being finished with school and the participation part. ?????

8 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Based on TBD calendar I assumed it was 5/3-6 

But if Yolo says 5/10, I think one shd go with what he says

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was going by what Sal said on Twitter.... hmmm

I put those dates in based on that post from a while back. I just checked here and it looks like Clubs can elect to do it either this weekend or next weekend. I'll adjust on the calendar.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, #34fan said:

May 10??? Why so late???

2 weeks after the draft.   

the Rookies are still in school if I'm not mistaken.

Mid May sounds right for end of semester. 

Come meet the guys 

and no dates 

https://buffalonews.com/2019/04/27/tracking-the-bills-undrafted-free-agents/

Oh its the Buffalo News ....  sorry