Sept 22, 2019 - TBDAHOT 20th Anniversary

Just Jack

• 2 months later...

What??? Nobody tells me anything. ?? Cough Cough! Lee Evans will also be in the lot for the opener. We are also working on a "Once in a Lifetime" event to be held 9-21-19. We are still working out some details, Official announcement roughly in 2-3 weeks. As always the TBDAHOT parking list will be posted 1 month (8-22-19) from the date of the event. New this year, to reduce clotter, keep it on topic, stray off, you could lose your reservation. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/30/2019 at 9:29 AM, Hammered a Lot said:

What??? Nobody tells me anything. ?? Cough Cough! Lee Evans will also be in the lot for the opener. We are also working on a "Once in a Lifetime" event to be held 9-21-19. We are still working out some details, Official announcement roughly in 2-3 weeks. As always the TBDAHOT parking list will be posted 1 month (8-22-19) from the date of the event. New this year, to reduce clotter, keep it on topic, stray off, you could lose your reservation. 

I can now tell you that Code Socks will be doing a live podcast with Stevie Johnson, Donald Jones, and Joe Licata along with Cold Front in the front of Hammers Lot. I would guess (?) besides Lee Evans you might see other former Bills in attendance.