Which One - Fitz, Tyrod, or Barkley as Your Your Backup?

Irv

44 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

That's the same way I view Taylor. High end backup. They have VERY different styles and Fitz is more fun to watch. He takes more chances, etc. That doesn't translate to more wins, which is the ultimate measure of success for a QB. Obviously it's dependent on the supporting cast, but wins are important at the end of the day. Tyrod is not good enough as a starter, but the fact that he compiled a winning record for the BILLS says something. He's as underrated on this board as he was overrated heading into the season with Cleveland. 

As I have already stated in this thread the best defense Fitz player here with as 3 points worse than the worst defense Tyrod played here with. Neither gets you to the playoffs regularly. Either can as a one off. That Tyrod did tells you more about the supporting cast than the QB. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

As I have already stated in this thread the best defense Fitz player here with as 3 points worse than the worst defense Tyrod played here with. Neither gets you to the playoffs regularly. Either can as a one off. That Tyrod Dalton did tells you more about the supporting cast than the QB. 

Fixed.

On 4/29/2019 at 2:26 PM, Irv said:

This would be a very tough decision if I had to make it.  At this point I could not decide. 

Fitz/Barkley as my first choice. 

Tyrod as my 32nd choice

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/7/2019 at 1:01 AM, Ol Dirty B said:

Tyrod went to the playoffs as a starter, Fitz as much as I like him, never has with many more opportunities.

This isn't even a discussion. Tyrod is by far the best out of the 3.

And why do you like Barkley over Tyrod? 

Barkleys passing game is better. Tyrod is still my dog tho. If we had a better running attack Tyrod would be a perfect back up.