Which One - Fitz, Tyrod, or Barkley as Your Your Backup?

Irv

I think Tyrod would be a good back up as he is a major change of pace, both from what WE do and what most NFL qbs do. Yeah that is hard for our guys to adjust to as well but I tend to think it is harder on the other team.

Now, that advantage, is there is one, lasts all of maybe two games. Once they prep for him....meh. But as an IN game replacement, like Josh hurts his hand Q1? I think it'd HAVE to be Tyrod.

As a more than 2 game solution? Well at that point it doesn't really matter IMO. They'll all be exactly what they are. IMO only Tyrod has the kind fo game that throws anyone for a loop, albeit only temporarily.

9 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

I think Tyrod would be a good back up as he is a major change of pace, both from what WE do and what most NFL qbs do. Yeah that is hard for our guys to adjust to as well but I tend to think it is harder on the other team.

IMO only Tyrod has the kind fo game that throws anyone for a loop, albeit only temporarily.

Uhh...what?

• Haha (+1) 2

Fitz by a lot, then Tyrod, and Barkley a very distant 3rd.  Barkley is worse than EJ.  

50 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

1st - Barkley 

2nd - Fitz - dude is 36 or I'd pop him first

Distant

3rd - Tyrod 

This is your opinion but it is completely wrong.  The Jets game, which was the best of Barkley’s career, moves him up to a 66 career qb rating.  There’s a reason you could get him in the middle of the season.

Fitz has been playing some of his best football the last few years.  And I wasn’t a Tyrod fan but he won’t lose you a game.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Fitz by a lot, then Tyrod, and Barkley a very distant 3rd.  Barkley is worse than EJ.  

This is your opinion but it is completely wrong.  The Jets game, which was the best of Barkley’s career, moves him up to a 66 career qb rating.  There’s a reason you could get him in the middle of the season.

Fitz has been playing some of his best football the last few years.  And I wasn’t a Tyrod fan but he won’t lose you a game.

I can careless if you agree with my opinion as it will not change. The only fact of the matter is who our QB2 at this point and time is? 

Fitz would be my #2 QB  if not turning 37, so, for longevity it's Barkley.

I won't even comment on TT. The starter subject was so beat down around here and only half the forum can recognize truth or facts. The same thing falls under the back up role for me. 

On 4/29/2019 at 2:26 PM, Irv said:

This would be a very tough decision if I had to make it.  At this point I could not decide. 

Based on body of work? Fitz

Based on what’s best for the team currently? Barkley

12 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Wow, you really are full of hate.

7c6xg44li9921.jpg?width=500&auto=webp&s=

I get it, you’re the new MAGA guy in town.  I know all the memes and the gif’s, etc.  I’m a snowflake and I’m “triggered” because I accurately corrected you for stating that you thought Tyrod Taylor played the race card and the victim (he didn’t).  I knew you would be anti-Tyrod before I even saw your response.  I know you.  And I know that reality plays no part in your little world so there’s really no point in engaging you any further.  Good luck with everything!

• Like (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

I get it, you’re the new MAGA guy in town.  I know all the memes and the gif’s, etc.  I’m a snowflake and I’m “triggered” because I accurately corrected you for stating that you thought Tyrod Taylor played the race card and the victim (he didn’t).  I knew you would be anti-Tyrod before I even saw your response.  I know you.  And I know that reality plays no part in your little world so there’s really no point in engaging you any further.  Good luck with everything!

Tyrod couldn’t pass footballs and made excuses.     Who knew it would lead to this meltdown ???

6 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Tyrod couldn’t pass footballs and made excuses.     Who knew it would lead to this meltdown ???

Yeah, so triggered... It's sad. He can run off to his safe space now I suppose.

Edited by MacGyver

I say Barkley. He knows what he is and that is a talented backup. He isn't going to seperate the locker room. Also from a pure talent stand point I'd take Fitz but every year the starter in front of him magically gets hurt within two weeks of the season it seems. After awhile you have to think it is him and not just bad luck.