2020 Mock Drafts & Top Prospects (2nd Annual Way Too Early)

thunderingsquid

16 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

There are just so many receivers in this draft that I don't think that a trade of this magnitude will be necessary. Jmo.

See my post above.....:thumbsup:

They'd have to trade up for Lamb. Who, IMO, is the only guy that can give Jeudy a run for the best receiver in the draft. I have a feeling they address the tackle spot in free agency. 

On 9/29/2019 at 9:37 AM, zevo said:

Would anyone be opposed to doing a falcons like trade up for Julio....ie us trading up for jeudy?.....I know Watkins left a bad taste in our mouths for this scenario but that was the wrong time to do it...ej was not the qb to make that move. But I feel this would be the only way to get that stud #1

Yes but WR is SOOOOOOO deep in 2020.  

I found a few gems on Fanspeak today.   I like how they have us picking 27th.  That's in the realm of possibility.  

27: R1P27 WR CEEDEE LAMB  OKLAHOMA
59: R2P27 OT JEDRICK WILLS  ALABAMA
91: R3P27 EDGE ALTON ROBINSON  SYRACUSE
133: R4P27 LB TROY DYE  OREGON
161: R5P15 DL ROBERT LANDERS  OHIO STATE
172: R5P26 G STEVEN GONZALEZ  PENN STATE
194: R6P16 S ASHTYN DAVIS  CALIFORNIA
204: R6P26 CB JEFF GLADNEY  TCU
205: R6P27 QB BRIAN LEWERKE  MICHIGAN STATE
211: R6P33 RB KESHAWN VAUGHN  VANDERBILT

I'm just so impressed with Beane compared to Whaley.  A world of difference.  Imagine hitting on a majority of your picks!  Refreshing!  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Wake Forest DE Carlos ‘Boogie’ Basham Jr. 6’5 275 DE who is constantly pressuring the QB and is already great at defending the run.

He’s a Top 50 pick and rising. Looks like we’re picking in the playoff spots this year so he should be somebody we’re targeting.

hopefully but there is so much change from now to then.

LSU has a lot of talent on defense. Sophomore DE Chaisson is a legitimate passrusher, kid can really bring it, embarrassed Florida's tackles. Another sophomore is NT  Tyler Shelvin, freaking monster in the middle disrupted the run game all night and pushed the pocket on passing , 6'3" 350.

There safety Delpit is going to be a star and would be killer in McD's defense but we wont have a chance at him.

• 2 weeks later...

The Draft Network mock draft page is working now and can let you save your drafts to your account finally.

We are in such good position to build on 2019 and destroy in 2020.

26.      Yetur Gross-Matos  EDGE, Penn State
58.      Tyler Johnson  WR, Minnesota
90.      Justin Madubuike  IDL, Texas A&M
122.    Josh Jones  OT, Houston
135.    Nate Landman  LB, Colorado
153.    Colby Parkinson  TE, Stanford
166.    Yasir Durant  IOL, Missouri
185.    Chase Claypool  WR, Notre Dame
188.    Steven Montez  QB, Colorado

• Like (+1) 1

The Legend of Joe Burrow Grows as LSU Beats Alabama in Game of the Year          6'4   216lbs     23 in Dec

Season     Team     GP     Rating     Att     Comp     Pct     Yds     TD     Int     

2019               LSU     8     204.5     260     205     78.8     2,805     30     4      

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2862025-the-legend-of-joe-burrow-grows-as-lsu-beats-alabama-in-game-of-the-year

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.