The Magnificent Seven - Bills front 7

D521646

Ok, the draft is over, acquisitions still pending, but all in all, we have our roster that will be coming to camp.  I was thinking of a nickname for our front 7, and even though at least one positoon is not set, I'm coining the term now.

Front four:

Shaq/Lorax/Murphy

Phillips/Phillips - Star/Oliver

Hughes

Lorax/Edmunds/Milano

I'll take it, but obviously we can improve the left side somewhat, although I want to go on record that signing Ansah is a mistake.

In any event, anyone like the nic?  :)

Tim-

• Like (+1) 1

So no love for the cornerbacks and safeties? I never been a fan of nicknaming a part of the group of a defense... An individual having a nickname I'm cool with but other than that, the nickname should be given to the whole defense... just my take...

Edited by HuSeYiN_NYC
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

So no love for the cornerbacks and safeties? I never been a fan of nicknaming a part of the group of a defense... An individual having a nickname I'm cool with but other than that, the nickname should be given to the whole defense... just my take...

I thought that as well, but magnificent 11 didn't have the same ring to it. ;)

Tim-

51 minutes ago, D521646 said:

Ok, the draft is over, acquisitions still pending, but all in all, we have our roster that will be coming to camp.  I was thinking of a nickname for our front 7, and even though at least one positoon is not set, I'm coining the term now.

Front four:

Shaq/Lorax/Murphy

Phillips/Phillips - Star/Oliver

Hughes

Lorax/Edmunds/Milano

I'll take it, but obviously we can improve the left side somewhat, although I want to go on record that signing Ansah is a mistake.

In any event, anyone like the nic?  :)

Tim-

Umm you say Magnificent Seven, but I count 8:) we have two Phillipses:)

Edit: Ugh ignore - you didnt include Lorax in front 7. My bad. Maybe it will become 8 with Ansah / Clowney:)

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

1 minute ago, PolishPrince said:

I irrationally hate that people need to nickname every player, every group, every year on this board... especially before they do something

Agreed. Just as juvenile is one always referring to athletes by nicknames as if they know them personally.     

Can they all play a down before we anoint them any nicknames please? I get the excitement but lets see what we got first and see how they gel and come together. They played well last year but they weren't exactly stellar and now we have some new pieces to the puzzle that need to learn to work together and all be on the same page.