After Draft NFL Power ranking

its bound to change some when they revisit this in November and were the only undefeated team left

I could see them still ranking us in the bottom half after we win the Superbowl

Edited by ddaryl
  • Like (+1) 2

JEEZ! Not this again...........

Can't we at least take solace in knowing that we've exceeded these so called expectations and predictions 2 years in a row now.

I don't expect the trend to stop this year either..........10-6

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Quite frankly, I’m shocked that a small market team who has averaged less than 7 wins per season for the last 19 years doesn’t get a ton of respect nationally.

Are they ranking the best teams of the last 19 years or the most recent draft?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Are they ranking the best teams of the last 19 years or the most recent draft?

He’s ranking the teams after the draft. Is it hard to understand why a team that hasn’t won much of anything in the last 2 decades isn’t ranked highly even if they had a good draft? 

46 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

He’s ranking the teams after the draft. Is it hard to understand why a team that hasn’t won much of anything in the last 2 decades isn’t ranked highly even if they had a good draft? 

So what a team was 20 years ago affects what they are now?  Interesting. So why would a measly draft matter?

48 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

like the browns?  (i get what you're saying.  i'm just playing devil's advocate here)

18 minutes ago, teef said:

like the browns?  (i get what you're saying.  i'm just playing devil's advocate here)

The Browns are the current media darlings thanks to Baker and OBJ. If and when Allen establishes himself as a good QB then we can expect the same kind of love.

• Like (+1) 1