After Draft NFL Power ranking

HOUSE

Same thing every year unfortunately.  Bills have been a middle of the pack team for too long.  Until they make some consistent improvement this is what we're gonna keep seeing.  They're going to turn some heads this year as they go 9-7.  Next year will be the coming out party.  IMO

Kiper was hyping us up in the post draft show, and saying we had a shot to compete for the division.  The other guys were laughing at him, and saying the Pats winning the division was the surest bet in the world “until they don’t.”

I mean, if you’re a pundit and you plan to not predict a team’s demise or ascendance until it actually happens...what is your job, exactly?   What value are you bringing?

The Pats draft was okay.  They had a dozen picks - they got a good WR and a couple of good defenders.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Kiper was hyping us up in the post draft show, and saying we had a shot to compete for the division.  The other guys were laughing at him, and saying the Pats winning the division was the surest bet in the world “until they don’t.”

I mean, if you’re a pundit and you plan to not predict a team’s demise or ascendance until it actually happens...what is your job, exactly?   What value are you bringing?

The Pats draft was okay.  They had a dozen picks - they got a good WR and a couple of good defenders.

That punter in round 5 was pure genius. 4-D chess, I tell ya. (Can you imagine Beane taking a punter in Round 5?)

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 2