New Player Numbers

wppete

10 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

LOL Jim Jeffcoat.  Bad signing by the Bills

Um, he had 5 sacks as a rotational DE and their number 5 pass rusher behind Bruce/Hansen/Paup/Northern in 1996.  For contextual purposes, the Bills' best pass rusher had 7.0 sacks last year, in a much more pass-centered game.

But all of that is tangential to the real point, which is that the number 77 should only ever have belonged to one man: Kendrick Step into my Office.

16 hours ago, Dougy84 said:

Spencer Long has selected #61. Same # he had w the Jets. I thought Morse would get #61. Guess not. I'm a numbers nerd and just wish they would reveal them alllllll

https://mobile.twitter.com/BradleyGelber/status/1123641757483393024

Also appears Kyle Peko has switched to #65 per his social media, which would pave the way for Oliver to take his #91

Strange...Boettger has #65 currently...

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

I’m sticking with my 34. 

Yeah i threw my Thomas jersey away... i wasn't too young when the Bills had their run (I'm born in 78) but I had a issue with Thurman saying negative things about Muslims on social media a while back so I stopped F'ing with him since then... Maybe he's not as ignorant anymore and has actually done research instead of feeding into the picture the media portrays of Islam but for me, 34 jerseys are a no go...

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

according to Waddle's wife he has #74

We should’ve signed Waddles wife. She is very chatty about football and Waddles career. Very Interesting. 

On 4/29/2019 at 8:22 AM, Tsaikotic said:

not sure what they do with that #...Bills have only retired 3 #'s as far as I've seen...has anybody used that # since O.J.?

They never officially retired #32 but they took it out of circulation after OJ finished his career in Buffalo.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, NewDayBills said:

I hope Singletary takes 33.

On 5/1/2019 at 9:46 PM, NewEra said:

Think I’d refer 33

doesn't show the reason unless you click like hundred times...so anyways....his older brother was struck by a car and died the day before he was drafted and his brother wore 33 in high school

Edited by Tsaikotic
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 5/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, Binghamton Beast said:

Oliver should take 77.

The best Bills d-linemen in our history have work jersey’s in the 70’s.

Sestak, 70, Smerlas, 76 and of course Bruce, 78.

and Kendrick Office.....

On 4/28/2019 at 9:53 PM, ALLEN1QB said:

Tyree Jackson #12

If so it's a guarantee he never makes the roster.

On 4/29/2019 at 6:32 AM, FeelingOnYouboty said:

The #88 on Knox looks amazing 

They didn't retire Reuben Gant's number?

• Haha (+1) 1