What are some post-draft moves that you hope Buffalo explores?

SCBills

9 hours ago, Florida Bills Fanatic said:

Clowney is a good player but not worth the price. He has a tendency to disappear for chunks of time during games. I can’t imagine that a big payday will improve that behavior.

Completely agree about Clowney. He's not consistent enough and will be way too expensive. Ziggy also has his injury issues. Obviously Shaq will never be that 8-10 sack guy. Murphy is Ryan Denney. I don't have the answer but Jerry is going to need help.  I think Ed will be flexing out to DE alot....

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I didn’t say any of that.  I said there is no such thing as the myth of WRs breakout in year 3.  It’s statistically lower than years 1 or 2 but people keep stating this false fact that WRs most often break out in year 3 and it’s statistically been proven false multiple times.  

They can breakout any year, but it keeps decreasing each year, not “increasing” the likelihood in year 3 like some claim.

Another instructive case would be Andre Reed...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/ReedAn00.htm

Some  players DO get better with age...

6 minutes ago, DefenseWins said:

"They can breakout any year,"

that is what you said - correct?

Haha...my apologies.  I misread your comment.  

I thought you were trying to claim I said they never can and showing me proof they could lol.  That’s why I was like what?  Haha

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Haha...my apologies.  I misread your comment.  

I thought you were trying to claim I said they never can and showing me proof they could lol.  That’s why I was like what?  Haha

One real issue though to consider is that "rookies" tend to burn out late in their 1st season simply because they are not used to the long grind involved from training camp through the end of the 16 game regular season and then any playoff games...

• Like (+1) 1

Barring a crazy trade, I think if Ansah is healthy he would be a solid add.  I could also see a vetran outside possession Wr.  I think Crabtree is available and could be a solid redzone threat which the offense lacks.