Dean’s List (Astro’s Bills Draft analysis)

7 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Posted the same thing. Mine is gone and I was concerned until I saw yours. It was a great read!

Yeah, I apologize. As soon as I posted the thread, I saw you started one the same time. I tried to PM you but couldn’t find you with all the posters who’s screen names begin with ‘ Billsfansince..’. ? I didn’t merge them as neither had yet to have any comments. I agree, fantastic write up by a fantastic fan and writer!

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah, I apologize. As soon as I posted the thread, I saw you started one the same time. I tried to PM you but couldn’t find you with all the posters who’s screen names begin with ‘ Billsfansince..’. ? I didn’t merge them as neither had yet to have any comments. I agree, fantastic write up by a fantastic fan and writer!

The letters "fan" appear four times in your post.

There is nothing significant about this.  Perhaps you were trying to be allivertative.  I just wanted to give you a glimpse into what kinds of things my mind is drawn to.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

There is nothing significant about this.  Perhaps you were trying to be allivertative.  I just wanted to give you a glimpse into what kinds of things my mind is drawn to.

Ha! There’ll be times there when their use is present. It’ll be a present in the present they’re not likely to miss.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Ha! There’ll be times there when their use is present. It’ll be a present in the present they’re not likely to miss.

Instead of taking this down a very fun road, which I REALLY WANT TO, I'm going to stop, so we stay on topic (with respect to the OP).

Oh, wait!  The weight of guilt will have to wait, as the OP who weighed is ...wait for it ... YOU!

Thanks (to you and to Fan/88) for posting.  Astro's stuff is missed and it's great to see it posted here, even if it's not from him, directly!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I know there's some Homer in Astro's post but he backs it up, and I liked it much. Initially did not like the Singletary pick or skipping Sternberger. But I'm coming around and anxious to see our new RB and TE. Singltary's tape and juking tackles is impressive. It belies his size and straight ahead speed. McBeane does a good job at picking football players and not workout warriors.

• Like (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Chill, man.

image.png

• Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Gugny said:

The letters fan appear many more than four times in his post. The fact that you were only able to find four is not significant, perhaps you are having a bad day.