MUST WATCH TV: David Sills V story on ESPN E:60!!! (On now)

Did anyone else just watch that? I don’t know if there is a link out there for it but think that it is absolutely worth watching. I was somewhat familiar with his story but not to the level of depth that it provided. He’s a guy that we should all be excited for and he really has a chance to make the team. It’s a fascinating story. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Amazing watch, HIGHLY recommend watching it if you can.  They even had cameras with him when he chose the Bills after the draft.  It’s a E:60 episode covering a few stories and he is one of them.  

Supposed to be airing again right now on ESPN2, but here in LA it’s showing final results of a racing event at this exact moment.  

DirecTV guide shows it also airing again tonight at 10pm PST.  

Do yourself a favor and record or watch it!  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don’t have ESPN+ but assume if you have that they will also have it on there at some point soon.  Might even be on just the regular ESPN app too where content is free if you have ESPN through your cable or satellite provider.

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I have formula 1 right now on ESPN2 but E60 is coming on in about 5 minutes.  I'll need to see if it's on him or not.

IT IS AND ITS STARTING NOW :)

ON ESPN2 - hopefully they show the whole episode as it’s starting 22 minutes late and Sills is the last story.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

46 minutes ago, billsfanmd07 said:

How did he go un drafted? Kept saying he was the best target in college football.

I get the feeling he’s going to become this years Proehl on TBD. This board is going to fall head over heels in love with this dude. 

Just now, SirAndrew said:

I get the feeling he’s going to become this years Proehl on TBD. This board is going to fall head over heels in love with this dude. 

The big difference is that Sills has been an ultra-productive player. He’s caught a zillion TDs. Sometimes we fall in love with guys because we want them to become good (like those that believed in Peterman). This guy IS actually good.

• Like (+1) 3