Hard to imagine Derek Anderson making the roster

21 hours ago, TheTruthHurts said:

No one drafted him, why would they want him in a few months?

Not only want him but they'd hav to sign him to the active roster. Without a full camp with that team there is very little chance a team signs him to the active roster. He'll be on somebody's practice squad this year unless he just absolutely tears it up this pre-season.

7 minutes ago, Blue on Blue said:

Looks good, but as an eyewitness I was often underwhelmed.

The question is how much of Tyree's flaws are fixable through coaching. Watching these TJ3 videos makes me really sad we didn't sign Anthony Johnson. (P.S. I was at that Temple game.)

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Jerk said:

He took this **** serious.

He's been a pretty terrible QB.    Pretty dumb one too.   You can see him tryna' conjure up a response in that clip and it just wasn't going to come to him so he ran off.:lol: 

I know the Bills like him because McBeane knew him at Carolina and he's so experienced but if he has to play games for you it's not like having a McCown or Fitz around..........he's a complete turd between the hashes.   That's why he's making $1M instead of real backup money.   He's not legit.  Good golfer though.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/28/2019 at 12:12 AM, Dan Darragh said:

I find it hard to imagine that Derek is on the roster week 1. He doesn't contribute anything to the gameday roster and would almost certainly be inactive 16 out of 16 weeks barring injury.  

It would make sense for the Bills to persuade him to retire and make him a coach.  Being a "valuable guy in the QB room" isn't enough to have him stick around as one of the 53.

100% agree given the fact that they got Tyree J. one would think that he would be the one they want to get reps & develop weather it be as trade bait later on or a actual future QB after the Barkley experiment either proves to be a good or bad decision .

I think Barkley is better to keep around especially after it took D.A. so long to recover from that hit he took which turned out to be more than what it looked like which with any other QB it would tell them yah it's time to go to the house ! Good dude but his time on the field should be over !! 

• 2 weeks later...