Predict the OL for week 1 of reg season

GreggTX

I'll go with Dawkins at LT, Spain at LG, Morse at C, Teller at RG and Ford at RT. Long and Feliciano will back up at C/G. Nsekhe will be the swing tackle. Waddell could make the final 53, but that's unlikely. Long could also start at RG if he's finally healthy. I think people are underestimating Teller's potential, though.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Nsekhe is going to be a starter.  Dawkins, Ford, Morse, Spain, Nsekhe

It may well turn out this way, but probably not before the regular season. Dawkins and Ford would have to “lose” their penciled in positions.

LT- Dawkins- Waddle

LG-Spain- Teller

C-Morse- Long

RG-Ford- Feliciano

RT-Nsekhe- Ford*

They keep nine offensive lineman. Ford starts at guard, if an injury happens to Dawkins, Nsekhe goes to LT, Ford to RT, Feliciano or Long to RG.

they have a lot of nice options 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

LT Dawkins 

LG Teller, Feliciano 

C Morse 

RG Spain 

RT Nsekhe

I actually don’t think Ford is a lock to start, and there’s no rush for him to, this coaching staff loves a veteran and definitely likes the kids to earn their spots. If he starts it’s because he’s already approaching all pro status as a rookie 

• Like (+1) 2

Nsekhe

dawkins

morse

spain

ford 

25 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

LT Nsekhe

LG Spain

C Morse

RG Dawkins

RT Ford

I think we should hope Spain can play the right side because Dawkins was pretty terrible over there

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

Dawkins will NOT be moved inside for a guy on a one year deal!

Spain is a LG primarily 

They will find a spot for Ford. RG gives him an opportunity to get on the field and learn. Plus gets Nsekhe on the field. Ford will be our 2020 RT.

Dawkins. Spain Morse. Ford. Nsekhe

48 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

LT- Dawkins- Waddle

LG-Spain- Teller

C-Morse- Long

RG-Ford- Feliciano

RT-Nsekhe- Ford*

They keep nine offensive lineman. Ford starts at guard, if an injury happens to Dawkins, Nsekhe goes to LT, Ford to RT, Feliciano or Long to RG.

This^

2 hours ago, Dkollidas said:

LT- Dawkins- Waddle

LG-Spain- Teller

C-Morse- Long

RG-Ford- Feliciano

RT-Nsekhe- Ford*

This is how I see it ending up as well. Nice prediction.

I also personally believe there is practically no chance that Dawkins loses his spot. I think his name is written in sharpie on the depth chart. Just my personal view.

Edited by MJS

43 minutes ago, White Linen said:

No need to predict.  We have a FO that competition is very important.  Let them compete and the best players play.  

Well, that is what will happen of course. In the meantime , it’s the offseason ! As fans hanging out on a message board, possibilities will be discussed. If you find this practice pointless, check back in when the season starts.