Must be Jim called in a favor to Frank (Chad Kelly)

MAJBobby

On 4/29/2019 at 9:23 PM, #34fan said:

Let's not be coy... Chad could conceivably kill someone... -Either through intoxication, deliberate act, or gross negligence.  You shouldn't want this kid anywhere near your football team.

Yet we drafted Marshawn Lynch...

On 4/29/2019 at 9:39 PM, Dopey said:

Chad is lucky to be alive. In my kneck of the woods, he would have been shot.

Lets all be glad we don't live by you...

Edited by badassgixxer05

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:11 PM, Lurker said:

Reich might be the guy to finally calm Chad down, like he did with Jimbo...

Really? Like Reich did with Jimbo?

When did Jim Kelly get in legal trouble for punching a bouncer?

When did Jim Kelly get kicked out of another pro football players house during a party, was given a no trespass order then came back?

Don't you dare compare Chad Kelly to Jim Kelly. Jim Kelly was a cocky young kid but kept his nose in the football books...

The only Trouble I remember Kelly getting into is when Harbaugh had a hissy fit about what Jim said about him in live TV and Harbaugh broke his hand trying to punch Jim.

Don't even begin to compare the 2. That's a smack in the face to every Jim Kelly Fan. Frank Reich never needed to calm down Jim Kelly other then in game time situations..

this comment is just STUPID

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

When did Jim Kelly get kicked out of another pro football players house during a party, was given a no trespass order then came back?

Don't you dare compare Chad Kelly to Jim Kelly. Jim Kelly was a cocky young kid but kept his nose in the football books...

The only Trouble I remember Kelly getting into is when Harbaugh had a hissy fit about what Jim said about him in live TV and Harbaugh broke his hand trying to punch Jim.

Don't even begin to compare the 2. That's a smack in the face to every Jim Kelly Fan. Frank Reich never needed to calm down Jim Kelly other then in game time situations..

You mad, bro?

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Didn't Marshawn merely clip a large Canadian lady walking to a bar during a rainy night?   Don't recall that he did stupid things during his NFL days while high or drunk .

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Really strange comment. First- “we” didn’t draft Marshawn. The organization, from ownership on down, was completely and totally different when he was drafted. Even so, Marshawn didn’t do any thing like that prior to being drafted - and once he did screw up as a Bill, he was traded - so what is the point with this comparison?

10 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

OMGosh you're right!... The '07 draft!  We also drafted Paul Pozluzny, and Trent ****ing Edwards!

You're definitely onto something, -I have no idea what it could be, but you're onto something. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

11 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

You're good as long as you don't break in someone's house. Homeowner has no clue the intent of some guy breaking in a home. Especially if there's kids and the wifey at home. Just saying, he was very lucky.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Really strange comment. First- “we” didn’t draft Marshawn. The organization, from ownership on down, was completely and totally different when he was drafted. Even so, Marshawn didn’t do any thing like that prior to being drafted - and once he did screw up as a Bill, he was traded - so what is the point with this comparison?

Just was saying, he could have killed someone too speeding down chip. lucky he just clipped them. a drunk kid laying on a couch is real dangerous though...

9 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

He sure kept his nose in something.   Not sure it was the football books.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Just was saying, he could have killed someone too speeding down chip. lucky he just clipped them. a drunk kid laying on a couch is real dangerous though...

:blink:

But you said:

16 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Indicating there were multiple off-field issues surrounding Marshawn's draft... -Correct me if I'm wrong. but I don't recall any issues that had legs.

Marshawn was already a pro when his troubles behind the wheel began... By the Time Chad was drafted, he had been booted from a D1 program (Clemson) and already had a disorderly conduct arrest under his belt.

Either way, Marshawn's sheer ability was the reason he kept popping up on rosters, -not his hall-of-fame uncle.

Edited by #34fan

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, wppete said:

This is his last chance for sure. Surprised he even got 1 more chance. Still hoping he puts it together on and off the field. Still young.

I’m guessing his uncle’s relationship with frank Reich is a huge reason why he got this 1 more chance. 

He needs to be a total choir boy with Indy. Chris Ballard won’t tolerate anything from Kelly. He’s a big “character” guy, like Beane. 

If he doesn't do well both on and off the field, I agree, this is probably it for Kelly. He does have a chance to start rehabbing his image though. If he does that and flashes his talent on the field, someone could take a shot on him again if he doesn’t stick in Indy. 

We will see, I guess. I am not sure if Chad is capable of being as well behaved as he’s going to need to be to stick in Indy. 

• Like (+1) 1