Must be Jim called in a favor to Frank (Chad Kelly)

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Wow.  Hopefully, he doesn’t blow his 16th chance.  Nice to have an uncle who can get you everywhere in life. 

At least he's got a coach who can look him in the eye and say "I played with Jim Kelly. I know Jim Kelly. Jim Kelly is a friend of mine. And Chad, you're no Jim Kelly.  Now LISTEN UP!"

• Like (+1) 24
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At least he's got a coach who can look him in the eye and say "I played with Jim Kelly. I know Jim Kelly. Jim Kelly is a friend of mine. And Chad, you're no Jim Kelly.  Now LISTEN UP!"

I mean he does have talent.  But then you see a guy loses a chance at his dream because Swag gets another chance because he has a HOF uncle. Sucks for that kid. 

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Good post...but then I remembered he came from a place that had John Elway in the organization.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Chad Kelly is light years better than Jake Dolegala. I believe Chad has learned his lesson. He knows he is on his final straw before a lifetime Manziel blackball.

Yeah Jim is running out of Friends to call in favors with 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

Why?

My nephew is good friends with him and says this last incident has totally changed him. Getting cut by an NFL team for behavior and realizing football could be over for life will do that to some.

34 minutes ago, StHustle said:

My nephew is good friends with him and says this last incident has totally changed him. Getting cut by an NFL team for behavior and realizing football could be over for life will do that to some.

Good reasoning

Will be a good place for him, i think Frank will be a positive influence on him. If he fails there its over. If he develops well he could be traded for assets, which i what i hop happens here with Jackson.

6 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Good post...but then I remembered he came from a place that had John Elway in the organization.

Elway was probably there with him at the party and made Chad a scapegoat, its not like he cut everybody from the team who was there. ;)

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, StHustle said:

I heard the same thing from him when he was cut by clemson and then got another shot at Ole Miss.. We'll see if he can lay off the powder once he gets some money again.

• Like (+1) 1