The Draft Networks 2020 mock

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Next year is supposed to be high in skill positions so I think they wanted a team with some need up high. I mean who's going to question the Bills picking high in a draft...you know besides us.

Doesn't make a lot of sense though I mean we weren't bad enough to pick there this year and in what way have we gotten worse?

Well, we still haven't effectively added to points production.

Sure, we've added a lot of linemen both offensive and defensive. But the quality of the people who actually get their hands on the ball has only marginally improved, if at all.

2 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Please don't list any WRs, we are loaded...

Loaded? Hmmm. I like Brown, Beasley, Foster, Zay. I’m glad Foster gets a chance to show he can be a starter without being marginalized by incoming rookies. He deserved that. He needs a full season of production to fully breakthrough. I struggle to see how both Zay and Cole can succeed. Brown has had good years and bad years. I genuinely like these guys way more than last years group. But some of these receivers coming out are going to be really good.

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Well, we still haven't effectively added to points production.

Sure, we've added a lot of linemen both offensive and defensive. But the quality of the people who actually get their hands on the ball has only marginally improved, if at all.

Are you really saying our WR room hasn't improved from last year?

4 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Where is the 2021 Mock? Been looking everywhere...

Image result for the dude gif

google search not working ?

35 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Are you really saying our WR room hasn't improved from last year?

If you think about it, probably not enough to change people's opinion.   We don't have a big WR who can outmuscle DBs in the end zone.  We still have players like Foster and Zay who dropped a lot of balls.  Our last years WRs did not get quick separation for the short game to work.  John Brown and Beasley could help us move the chains, but can they solve those other problems.  Improved yes...Improved enough...not sure