The Draft Networks 2020 mock

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is both insane and awesome at the same time.  Would love to see past ones right after the draft.  I bet they are hilarious. 

Last year mcshay did one and had the Bills with the #1 pick and taking ed oliver!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, section122 said:

Last year mcshay did one and had the Bills with the #1 pick and taking ed oliver!

Link?  Not that I don’t believe you but that’s awesome.  It’s also funny because his mocks are always so bad. 

Edited by C.Biscuit97

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Link?  Not that I don’t believe you but that’s awesome.  It’s also funny because his mocks are always so bad. 

Its espn insider but before it cuts off you can see it.  I'll see if I can find the whole blurb.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/insider/story/_/id/23377324/nfl-mock-draft-todd-mcshay-way-too-early-first-round-picks-2019

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, WMDman said:

lol bills picking 5th

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not 32?

I am from the future .................

Genius Beane found a way to trade up to 5.....................from 32 

:w00t:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

This is both insane and awesome at the same time.  Would love to see past ones right after the draft.  I bet they are hilarious. 

I think it was McShay a couple years back that had Mitch Leidner as a 1st rounder in his just-after-the-draft mock. I don't think we'll ever get another one that good.

2 hours ago, WMDman said:

lol bills picking 5th

Next year is supposed to be high in skill positions so I think they wanted a team with some need up high. I mean who's going to question the Bills picking high in a draft...you know besides us.

Doesn't make a lot of sense though I mean we weren't bad enough to pick there this year and in what way have we gotten worse?

3 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Here's one from draft wire.  Click on link for whole 1st round.

1. New York Jets | Nick Bosa | EDGE | Ohio State

After getting their franchise quarterback in Sam Darnold, the Jets are freed up to take an elite pass rusher here.

2. Miami Dolphins | Ed Oliver | DL | Houston

If Ryan Tannehill is still their man under center, Miami would be wise to use this pick on Oliver, who would be a fantastic replacement for Ndamukong Suh.

3. Buffalo Bills | Dexter Lawrence | DL | Clemson

The Bills added some solid pieces to the defensive front this offseason, but none of them have Lawrence’s rare combination of size and athleticism.

4. Cleveland Browns | Rashan Gary | DL | Michigan

Adding a versatile, athletic defender like Gary to a unit that already has Myles Garret would just be unfair.

5. Cincinnati Bengals | Greg Little | OT | Mississippi

Billy Price should fortify the interior, but the Bengals have whiffed on tackles recently, which means it’s time to take another swing.

6. Chicago Bears | Jonah Williams | OT | Alabama

Continuing the trend of giving Mitchell Trubisky every reason to succeed, Williams is a stud blocker who can plan either tackle spot at a high level.

7. Arizona Cardinals | Trey Adams | OT | Washington

Can you tell this tackle class could be the best one we’ve seen in the last few years? If Adams can stay healthy, he could be protecting Josh Rosen’s blind side.

8. Washington Redskins | Will Grier | QB | West Virginia

Alex Smith is a solid stop-gap option, but Washington will need a long-term solution at quarterback, and Grier could end up being next year’s best option.

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers | Clelin Ferrell | EDGE | Clemson

The defensive rebuild continues in Tampa Bay, where they land an explosive rusher to develop behind Jason Pierre-Paul and Vinny Curry.

10. Detroit Lions | Christian Wilkins | DL | Clemson

Matt Patricia continues to revamp the defensive front in Detroit, adding an explosive, versatile defender in Wilkins, who could have been a top-10 pick this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, ******* said:

I have never understood how people can become so incensed by mock drafts. They are intended to give non-draftniks insight into an upcoming class. That is all. Not definitive just a snapshot. I really don’t see the downside of that. Why get so offended.

The first thing I would say is- and I’ve seen TDN say it many times. Next year the OL is supposed to be very thin. But I’m seeing a lot of OL in their projected first round-which surprised me.

The other thing is that there are at least 3 really good WRs next year. I had heard that-I know that Jeudy of Alabama will go high and the Clemson guys probably. This is something for Bills fans to watch in light of their lack of investment this year. I also love the RB Etienne from Clemson. I like him waaaaay more than Jacobs.