Buffalo Bills Confirmed UDFA Signing. (2 Left)

MAJBobby

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why am i laughing? Because Gustin failed a PED test at the combine. Bills cannot resist these guys lol. Btw he was aggressively recruited by Ohio state and was a total dbag, at least as a HS junior.

Looks like he is on the Brian Cushing regiment. 

IMG_0268.JPG

• Haha (+1) 2

While choosing ones own situation might help a UDFA latch on, Schefters tweet also shows something else. The “ middle class” is being squeezed out of the NFL in favor of cheaper players. ( insert joke about income inequality here lol) . This has as much to do with that stat as anything. After their stars and starters, teams will choose a cheaper option if ability is seen as close. As this plays out, fans are more interested in the UDFAs brought in than ever before , as these guys have a shot. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Why am i laughing? Because Gustin failed a PED test at the combine. Bills cannot resist these guys lol. Btw he was aggressively recruited by Ohio state and was a total dbag, at least as a HS junior.

...McBeane and his Gang leave NO stone unturned....prolly has a scout scouring Guam right now.............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

There's nothing in the good book about PED's or cheating at sports.     As long as you keep love in your heart and outta' your neighbor's wife you are good with McD.:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 4

13 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There's nothing in the good book about PED's or cheating at sports.     As long as you keep love in your heart and outta' your neighbor's wife you are good with McD.:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

A startling omission.....

I'm thinking if someone would have tested Samson after he brought down those stone pillars there might be an 11th commandment...

Just sayin'

• Haha (+1) 3

Interesting side note related to UB. Drew Anderson was Tyree Jackson's backup in 2017. He became UDFA with the Cardinals. Drew was the QB in that 7OT loss to Western Michigan in 2017. He transferred to Murray State because he didn't want to sit behind Tyree. Now both QBs end up in the NFL in similar circumstances.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

A startling omission.....

Nothing about not giving your neighbor/wife/kids a few light slams when deemed necessary either.    There were a few omissions that the NFL is trying to get amended.

• Haha (+1) 1

I am a long time Bills fan as well as a USC fan living in Los Angeles. Porter Gustin would have been the steal of all time as a UDFA. If  he can stay healthy he will make the Saints roster and be a productive starter for them. I was praying that the Bills drafted him in the 7th round. Injuries derailed his career at SC but when he was on the field he was the best player on the roster. A sack machine that can go sideline to sideline. I am so bummed out that the Saints made a move on him. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Los Angeles Bills Fan said:

I am a long time Bills fan as well as a USC fan living in Los Angeles. Porter Gustin would have been the steal of all time as a UDFA. If  he can stay healthy he will make the Saints roster and be a productive starter for them. I was praying that the Bills drafted him in the 7th round. Injuries derailed his career at SC but when he was on the field he was the best player on the roster. A sack machine that can go sideline to sideline. I am so bummed out that the Saints made a move on him. 

Welcome aboard!

8 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Quite a resume.   Kid was a 4-star recruit (isn't everyone at 'Bama?) and got just a handful of targets over four years.   

I assume a Dabol connection and only a rookie camp tryout--not a PS slot...

Receiving & Rushing

Receiving Rushing Scrimmage
Year School Conf Class Pos G Rec Yds Avg TD Att Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
Career Alabama         11 101 9.2 2 0 0   0 11 101 9.2 2
*2015 Alabama SEC FR WR 1 1 -3 -3.0 0 0 0   0 1 -3 -3.0 0
*2016 Alabama SEC SO WR 4 4 31 7.8 0 0 0   0 4 31 7.8 0
*2017 Alabama SEC JR WR 4 2 34 17.0 1 0 0   0 2 34 17.0 1
*2018 Alabama SEC SR WR 5 4 39 9.8 1 0 0   0 4 39 9.8 1

Edited by Lurker
more info
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Quite a resume.    I assume a Dabol connection and only a rookie camp tryout--not a PS slot...

Receiving & Rushing

Receiving Rushing Scrimmage
Year School Conf Class Pos G Rec Yds Avg TD Att Yds Avg TD Plays Yds Avg TD
Career Alabama         11 101 9.2 2 0 0   0 11 101 9.2 2
*2015 Alabama SEC FR WR 1 1 -3 -3.0 0 0 0   0 1 -3 -3.0 0
*2016 Alabama SEC SO WR 4 4 31 7.8 0 0 0   0 4 31 7.8 0
*2017 Alabama SEC JR WR 4 2 34 17.0 1 0 0   0 2 34 17.0 1
*2018 Alabama SEC SR WR 5 4 39 9.8 1 0 0   0 4 39 9.8 1

Robert Foster 2.0.  Shady should have "the talk" with him ASAP.

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/29/2019 at 5:07 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Hello misses Robinson-McDermott