Buffalo Bills Confirmed UDFA Signing. (2 Left)

MAJBobby

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I would like them to find a spot for McKenzie. 

....maybe it's my imagination, but we seem to have one helluva talent pool of 90 heading to camp, more optimistic than in recent years.......camp competition for the final 53 should be fierce........

• Like (+1) 6

Tyree Jackson and David Sills V are very good UDFA signings.

Both should have been drafted, Sills V had college production and Jackson rare measurements and arm strength.

Glad they decided to sign with Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....maybe it's my imagination, but we seem to have one helluva talent pool of 90 heading to camp, more optimistic than in recent years.......camp competition for the final 53 should be fierce........

This is going to be the toughest cut down day since 2015 when we ended up with what I still say was our strongest roster of the whole drought period for Rex to limp to 8-8. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I don’t think it’s your imagination, nor mine. We really have upgraded the roster.

Dampening the euphoria however, is that so have the Jets & Dolphins -to say NOTHING of that other Division foe. We have serious issues figuring out which players fit where and trying to build cohesion, communication & chemistry, as McDermott stated.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Fixxxer said:

Do we leave those two roster spots open for some late veteran cuts or maybe Ansah?

Word on Ziggy is he won’t be medically cleared until August. I don’t think we can wait that long if we’re gonna add EDGE..

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Word on Ziggy is he won’t be medically cleared until August. I don’t think we can wait that long if we’re gonna add EDGE..

....agree....that would leave him about a month to get up to speed on everything....not really fair (if that matters) to those going through minis, OTA's & TC, busting their butts for him to jump ahead.....

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Just catching up....  love Tyrel Dodson. I had him as one of my draft sleepers. Perfect fit for McDermott's scheme. Little undersized but great speed and coverage ability. 

Give the lack if obvious depth at LB think he has the best chance of these UDFAs to make the roster. I had a 4th/5th borderline grade on him

Well said, I feel the same... I didn't grade Dodson as far as what round he was worth but I knew I wanted him on the squad...

14 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The punter who hurts his shoulder punting?

On the occasions he isn't dropping the ball, mishandling snaps on FGs or line driving 60 yard punts so the returner goes  20 yards before he is even touched, yes. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I would like them to find a spot for McKenzie. 

Sills sounds like a practice squad guy to me,  McKenzie impressed me.  Sills is gonna have to really play well while McKenzie regresses in order for him to make the team imo,  

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Sills sounds like a practice squad guy to me,  McKenzie impressed me.  Sills is gonna have to really play well while McKenzie regresses in order for him to make the team imo,  

28 scrimmage touches, 245 yards and 2 touchdowns in 7 games with only 1 start. I think the way they used him too in that gadget role has value. Not sure there is anyone else on the roster who can really be used that way. Beasley will pass McKenzie as the starter in the slot but he is a more conventional slot receiver he isn't the bubble screen, end around, jet sweep, out of the backfield type that McKenzie was used as. He just allows the Bills to get creative. He averaged about 30 offensive snaps a game after signing last season - now I would expect that to be lower.... more in the 15-20 snaps per game in 2019 if Beasley is healthy.... but you have to keep him and keep some packages in there for him to use his skill set. Gives defenses a whole extra wrinkle in the game plan that they have to prepare for each week. 

• Like (+1) 4