Buffalo Bills Confirmed UDFA Signing. (2 Left)

MAJBobby

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i work in a steel fabrication factory as a crane and forktruck operator, i am a Powerlifter. I hate rap music but the background music is solid but the lyrics wouldn't fly in the office, not that i work in the office.

when the kids play that shite i tell them to turn that crap off and play Metal.

I don’t think it counts as a power lifter if you lift with your thumb or index finger on a button.  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Surprised Hockenson made any catches there. :D

52 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Sills, Easley, Beasley. All competing for the slot IMO. Hopefully sure hands in the middle of the field with big speed outside. I love it. It's finally a type. We haven't had a type in 25 years.

The Edelman position.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Wrong he is from rock hill sc, Clowney too along with Gilmore 

Clowney is Anthony Johnson's cousin.

An upside of him being with the Bills would have been maybe an edge in getting Clowney in UFA next year.

But Johnson is not a great fit with Josh Allen.   

1 minute ago, inkman said:

He has the body of a ballerina 

People write that he couldn’t get good separation, but from that video, this dude is open even when he’s not open. You just throw the ball towards him and he’ll find a way to catch it even if the DB is glued to him. 

• Like (+1) 2

I just discovered the story that is David Sills football career. This guy is fascinating. USC QB recruit in the 7th grade. De-commits, goes to WVU, converts to WR, goes to junior college to play QB, goes back to WVU as a WR and lights it up. I can’t figure out how this guy wasn’t drafted given his college production? Anyone know the answer to that one. Did scouts just think he caught all these TDS by dumb luck? It’s not like he played at some division 3 football program. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

ALL the fingers biotch !!

It takes ALL your fingers to work that button? 

My boys were serious HS lifters. Oldest benched north of 400 at 190 lbs and came in 3rd in state in bench, but wrist injury held back his clean and jerk. Youngest came in 5th overall in his class in Florida (that ain’t South Dakota!). 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

People write that he couldn’t get good separation, but from that video, this dude is open even when he’s not open. You just throw the ball towards him and he’ll find a way to catch it even if the DB is glued to him. 

I hope you didn't interpret my post as disrespect toward him. I'm amazed he had the production he did despite looking like Natalie Portman. His receiver instincts look better than I've seen from a WR since Eric Moulds. I think he's got a shot. 

Edited by inkman
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Wrong he is from rock hill sc, Clowney too along with Gilmore 

My wife is from Rock Hill and I knew Clowney was, but I had no idea on Gilmore. I guess he had less notoriety coming out of HS. Clowney had no lack of attention, even out of HS. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

My wife is from Rock Hill and I knew Clowney was, but I had no idea on Gilmore. I guess he had less notoriety coming out of HS. Clowney had no lack of attention, even out of HS. 

I lived in rock hill sc for six long years. Jeff Burris former bill is from rock hill.

Just now, Augie said:

It takes ALL your fingers to work that button? 

My boys were serious HS lifters. Oldest benched north of 400 at 190 lbs and came in 3rd in state in bench, but wrist injury held back his clean and jerk. Youngest came in 5th overall in his class in Florida (that ain’t South Dakota!). 

there's a lot of buttons actually, only amateurs use thumbs, lol.

Did 290 in HS , benching 450 now, which should be more but injuries have a way of setting you back. Never liked Cleans, because im terrible at it lol but my Squat and DL are 650. Im older now but i just keep grinding.

34 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Sills looks like a good get. Moves good for a tall guy. Just looks too skinny. 

Definitely very thin, but that's pretty easy to fix with proper strength and conditioning. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up making the squad.

• Like (+1) 1