Buffalo Bills Confirmed UDFA Signing. (2 Left)

MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Juwan Foggie, LB Charlotte Tyrel Dodson, LB Texas A&M Vosean Joseph LB Florida

It's just good to finally have a type. I hope they keep McDermott for 15 years.

I said the same thing, add Milano to that list.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CuddyDark said:

Sills, Easley, Beasley. All competing for the slot IMO. Hopefully sure hands in the middle of the field with big speed outside. I love it. It's finally a type. We haven't had a type in 25 years.

No problem with that. I think it's a great idea to grab everyone you can at a position of need and see who rises to the top.

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Sills, Easley, Beasley. All competing for the slot IMO. Hopefully sure hands in the middle of the field with big speed outside. I love it. It's finally a type. We haven't had a type in 25 years.

Sills isnt shifty enough for slot.  He is an outside guy

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

You can pencil Beasley in already. Sills and Easley are competing for backup positions, but Sills is more suited to the outside, imo. 

• Like (+1) 2

I think we are a very attractive UDFA option #1 because we are still building and #2 McBeane has said AND shown that every position on the roster is earned. They can point to multiple success stories. 

Any thougts?

4 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

I think we are a very attractive UDFA option #1 because we are still building and #2 McBeane has said AND shown that every position on the roster is earned. They can point to multiple success stories. 

Any thougts?

I agree with this. They should be bringing up Robert Foster and Levi Wallace in every single UDFA pitch. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

Any thougts?

That plus a top notch weight room, definitely an intriguing place to start your career.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He understands how to position himself to disadvantage the defender.  Will that translate to the next level is the only thing?

In our scheme I would say yes. He understand route concepts really well because he thinks like a quarterback. With all the complimentary E-P routes in our offense, I think he has a great chane to succeed. He's probably not going to beat a ton of guys one on one, but he gives Allen a really big target and a guy who is going to go up and get it. Love the signing. Been banging the table for a while now. 

• Like (+1) 1