Buffalo Bills Confirmed UDFA Signing. (2 Left)

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Done and Signed 

Looking at his bio on NFL.com, he’s considered too thin and doesn’t have enough strength (both of which can be worked on).  However, he also hasn’t shown the ability to get separation.  He may have been overrated to some because he was catching balls from Will Grier.

Just now, ColeB said:

Looking at his bio on NFL.com, he’s considered too thin and doesn’t have enough strength (both of which can be worked on).  However, he also hasn’t shown the ability to get separation.  He may have been overrated to some because he was catching balls from Will Grier.

buckets of wings and the weight room

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Will keep updated. Reminder these are fluid as reports can change. But here is what I have so far. 

Tyree Jackson, QB UB

Nick Easley, WR Iowa

Blake Hance, OL Northwestern

Cam Lewis, CB UB

Juwan Foggie, LB Charlotte 

David Sills,WR WV

Great Job with this dude!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

I like to see the Bills supporting UB. 

I would imagine that it can only help the Bulls with recruiting, if players see that the Bills do keep close tabs on UB and are willing to give guys a shot.

I'd want to bring in 1 or 2 UB players every year, just so the rest of the new rookies dont get stuck in that "What is there to do in Buffalo while we're in Orchard Park?" rut that has hit so many of our past players.

These kids will already know where the good spots are around town.

• Like (+1) 1