UDFA You'd Like to see

So the draft is winding down and there are some pretty interesting people still around. They like to preach that competition is a good thing. So who would you guys like to be brought in?

*As of writing this it's the start of the 7th round so some might eventually get picked up.

(Another TE) Tommy Sweeney/ Caleb Wilson [Sweeney selected with our last pick ] [Caleb taken by the Cards]

(Another WR) David Sills/ Anthony Johnson

(CB) Blace Brown

(DE) Jonathan Ledbetter

(OT) William Sweet

(Another LB) Te'Von Coney/Khalil Hohge

(Another DT) Chris Slayton/Ed Alexander [Slayton taken by the Giants]

(Another OG) Neau Benzschawel/ Nate Herbig

(S) Mike Bell

**Note: I would love to see us sign Ziggy, Tre Boston, and Jamie Collins while keeping an eye on Gerald McCoy and Kyle Rudolph

Edited by Rk_Bills86

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Lots of WRs I can see us pursue.  Anthony Johnson, David Sills V, Emmanuel Hall, and Stanley Morgan Jr would be my top targets.  

YES to any of the above

and I'd bring in Tyree Jackson to add some youth to the backup QB position

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

YES to any of the above

and I'd bring in Tyree Jackson to add some youth to the backup QB position

I'd only bring in Tyree Jackson as a camp arm / to stash on the practice squad until Anderson's contract is over.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Hedge said:

WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey (University of Texas). Great size and a play maker. I can't believe he hasn't been taken yet. The kid can ball.

He needs to lose the Lil’ and maybe go by LJ.

14 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I can’t tell if Keelan Doss was taken or not, but if not, I want him.

No, and I was just looking at a video where they mentioned him as a dark horse.

Cue the UDFA thread!

Edited by ColeB
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Hedge said:

WR Lil'Jordan Humphrey (University of Texas). Great size and a play maker. I can't believe he hasn't been taken yet. The kid can ball.

He ran a 4.75 at the combine.

"I like the talent but I hate the testing. I wasn't sure he could get open before the combine and now I feel even less certain. He dropped a bunch of weight for the combine, which hurt him more than helped him." -- Executive with AFC team

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/lil'jordan-humphrey?id=32194855-4d53-4685-a0a5-54fdf221bf83