Cheats 14 picks next year

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Lawrence is 2021 not 2020. This is Brady's last year. Bill will "step away" McDaniels will be appointed Patriots Head Coach and with Jarret Stidham at the helm they will go 2-14 wind up with the #1 pick in the 2021 draft Bill will return as Head Coach refreshed from his year off and select Trevor Lawrence, Quarterback, Clemson. 

Yep

11 hours ago, Forward Progress said:

I think the comp picks were intended to help teams that struggled to resign their own free agents.  Instead it has benefited the teams that are overflowing with talent who don't have space for all of the their free agents.  

I would call for a rule change, but I think Beane and his staff will get us to a place in a few years where we can't find room for all of our talented players and we begin to benefit from this system.   

Considering number of 1 and 2 year players signed I expect it will be soon if they concentrate on filling holes with draft.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:02 PM, Dr.Sack said:

Tom Brady is 43 in 2020. I don’t think he makes it through 2019 healthy. Someone is going to hit him & take him out. 

Tom Brady's last hurrah was 2018/ 2019. His velocity is nearing Peterman territory. BB is gonna devise some ingenious gameplans like the one against the Bills that had Patterson rushing for 20 yards a pop, but they won't be able to hide Brady. There is no longer a juggernaut standing in the way of the Bills and success. The way he was mustering up the strength to complete routine passes in the playoffs was AMAZING. Like an aging closer giving everything he has to hit 90. Because of his will, he found a way. When closers finally lose their arm, it gets very, very ugly.

Edited by LSHMEAB

23 hours ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

It is hard to imagine that whatever team finishes last and has the #1  pick overall is going to pass on Trevor Lawrence.

What if that team that finishes with the worst record...is the giants or arizona again? they wont be picking a qb so that pick would be available..pats are just putting themselves in the situation to be in any conversation for the qbs they covet post brady 

43 minutes ago, bills11 said:

What if that team that finishes with the worst record...is the giants or arizona again? they wont be picking a qb so that pick would be available..pats are just putting themselves in the situation to be in any conversation for the qbs they covet post brady 

If the Cardinals get the #1 pick again they will probably clean house again.

and with 14 picks he'll bundle them and make use of 5, 6 or 7 when all is said and done.  

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I could have sworn the title read ‘13’ at some point.  Might as well merge this with the ‘Mandela Effect’ thread over in OTW.  ?

LOL

Titles can be changed 

I thought it once said 20 ;)

On 4/27/2019 at 4:20 PM, nedboy7 said:

6 of them are rounds 6 and 7.  Not a big deal. 

Au contraire! Everyone knows that all 14 of those picks will be made with the unique genius that only the New England Patriots*** possess. 

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

Au contraire! Everyone knows that all 14 of those picks will be made with the unique genius that only the New England Patriots*** possess. 

I grant you permission to freak out over this nonsense. :) 

Edited by nedboy7