Cheats 14 picks next year

5 minutes ago, QCity said:

This style of team building has little to do with their QB. Newsome was the first to exploit the comp system in the early 2000s, and the Pats were the ones to perfect it.

It has everything to do with it. They don’t win because of those players, they win with their QB. They also can trade away players in their primes and still win due to this. When he’s gone, they’re just another average roster. The comp system isn’t being exploited. You don’t get the picks unless you lose FAs. That’s not exploitation, it’s how the thing is designed to work. 

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Store those picks up. Will need to trade up for a Quarterback. 2x Eddie Oliver will finally end the Brady reign. 

And 2x Quinnen

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

It has everything to do with it. They don’t win because of those players, they win with their QB. They also can trade away players in their primes and still win due to this. When he’s gone, they’re just another average roster. The comp system isn’t being exploited. You don’t get the picks unless you lose FAs. That’s not exploitation, it’s how the thing is designed to work. 

Pretty sure Brady himself was a comp pick...

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

And 2x Quinnen

Pretty sure Brady himself was a comp pick...

He was. So was the Browns QB Spurgon Wynn picked a few spots ahead of him.  Of course, no one calls it genius  because he sucked and it’s the Browns. 

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

He was. So was the Browns QB Spurgon Wynn picked a few spots ahead of him.  Of course, no one calls it genius  because he sucked and it’s the Browns. 

That was a pretty good sixth round...Brady, Adalius Thomas and Mark Bulger.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:02 PM, Dr.Sack said:

Tom Brady is 43 in 2020. I don’t think he makes it through 2019 healthy. Someone is going to hit him & take him out. 

I sure hope that fruitcake doesn’t get his right hand stuck in a blender making a smoothie...

On 4/27/2019 at 2:16 PM, BigdaddyinOrlando said:

Good for them, they are gonna need them! Especially searching for a new QB as Beady is recovering from an Oliver avalanche!!

Brady will be recovering from an Oliverlanche!

Yeah, but 6 picks in rounds 6 and 7 combined.

On 4/27/2019 at 2:20 PM, nedboy7 said:

6 of them are rounds 6 and 7.  Not a big deal. 

Yeah, they are stocking up 6th rounders so they can find the next Tom Brady.

7 picks between rounds 6 & 7 is very underwhelming. Having 5 picks in the first three rounds though can be used for something. Like I said in another thread, until the Pats picks start amounting to an actual foundation and quit being turnstiles I'm not too worried about them once Brady is gone. They haven't been that impressive even with tons of picks over the last few years. 

36 minutes ago, H2o said:

7 picks between rounds 6 & 7 is very underwhelming. Having 5 picks in the first three rounds though can be used for something. Like I said in another thread, until the Pats picks start amounting to an actual foundation and quit being turnstiles I'm not too worried about them once Brady is gone. They haven't been that impressive even with tons of picks over the last few years. 

Except for 4 out of 5 superbowl appearences and 9 consecutive afc championship games.

On 4/27/2019 at 5:10 PM, bills11 said:

they probably targeting tua belichick loves bama players given his connection to saban..or stockpilling for whenever lawrence comes out

It is hard to imagine that whatever team finishes last and has the #1  pick overall is going to pass on Trevor Lawrence.

21 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

It is hard to imagine that whatever team finishes last and has the #1  pick overall is going to pass on Trevor Lawrence.

You know our luck one day is going to be Brady going down, the pats going 3-13. We are all happy as flies on *****. Then the Pats select the best qb in the draft to destroy us for another 20 years. Football gods will be pointing and laughing at us from afar. SMH.. ?

This is where I was hoping they would dispose of the comp picks.I really don't see how it's really helping to keep the league even. It's just rediculous because look at the teams that gets theses comp picks. Really seems like it's keeping the heavier teams stacked

3 minutes ago, Holeshot said:

This is where I was hoping they would dispose of the comp picks.I really don't see how it's really helping to keep the league even. It's just rediculous because look at the teams that gets theses comp picks. Really seems like it's keeping the heavier teams stacked

The rules are the same for everyone.  The "heavier" teams are the ones that have better management and coaching.   Hopefully the Bills get there.  

7 minutes ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

The rules are the same for everyone.  The "heavier" teams are the ones that have better management and coaching.   Hopefully the Bills get there.  

Definitely...And it does appear that we are getting closer in our management and our coaches