Cheats 14 picks next year

Bills aren’t in a position to get comp picks... or to trade away good players in their prime to get draft picks. When you have a QB that enables you to win with undersized mid to late round WRs , life is good. Can’t really try to copy the operational style of an NFL anomaly. 

21 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

6 of them are rounds 6 and 7.  Not a big deal. 

I could care less about the Patsies anymore.  Brady and Bill will eventually retire. Sooner than later. Then they'll suck for years. This is another inevitable process we need to trust.

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I hope no team in the top 15 is dumb enough to let them up and package those pics to got up in the top of round 1 or 2 ! I think Brady has told them it’s almost time

agreed... and if they do, they should demand a HUGE premium.

39 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Bills aren’t in a position to get comp picks... or to trade away good players in their prime to get draft picks. When you have a QB that enables you to win with undersized mid to late round WRs , life is good. Can’t really try to copy the operational style of an NFL anomaly. 

This style of team building has little to do with their QB. Newsome was the first to exploit the comp system in the early 2000s, and the Pats were the ones to perfect it.

43 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

They think Brady will be done next year and are stockpiling for a qb. 

they probably targeting tua belichick loves bama players given his connection to saban..or stockpilling for whenever lawrence comes out