Congrats on a Good Draft!

It is annoying that the OP starts off whining about the Packers (who have 4 SB titles and A. Rodgers), and proceeds to offer some fulsome praise to the Bills-- a franchise that has floundered in mediocrity for two decades. Then when someone calls him on it, he says he will leave forever, but we know he will come back with the same routine.

Rinse, wash, repeat-- ad nauseam.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm going to be just shy of making it a decade on this board. Dang.

How exactly does this post relate to the Buffalo Bills? Ya see? It’s not all about you, or the Packers, or games played between 1992 - 2010. We just don’t care about the Packers or whether you feel slighted (because we all feel that way with some of our threads). Post a comment on some other threads and contribute to the BILLS discussion. We’re not here to confirm your thoughts re. the Packers or tell you how great they are. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/27/2019 at 2:35 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

That Devin Singletary pick is awesome. You guys are drafting great and doing much better than us. 

Thanks ice your a good dude !!!

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

How exactly does this post relate to the Buffalo Bills? Ya see? It’s not all about you, or the Packers, or games played between 1992 - 2010. We just don’t care about the Packers or whether you feel slighted (because we all feel that way with some of our threads). Post a comment on some other threads and contribute to the BILLS discussion. We’re not here to confirm your thoughts re. the Packers or tell you how great they are. 

Be nice 

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

It's a tough board for tough people.

13 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

That was as nice as I can muster when it comes to “pat-me-on-the-back” posts seeking self-gratification from a fan base unrelated to the Packers. 

Wow.  College bill due? ???

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I'm going to be just shy of making it a decade on this board. Dang.

Again thank you for joining and giving an outside perspective. I am glad you didn’t leave after these new jerkoffs were giving you ****.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

See I loved this quote - was it from you? - so much that it was my sig when we used to have those. Now it seems like the philosophy behind that quote is enforced selectively around here. 

If that quote really did originate with you much props I used it as a sig for many years. 

3 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

That was as nice as I can muster when it comes to “pat-me-on-the-back” posts seeking self-gratification from a fan base unrelated to the Packers. 

Just in. They are thinking about trading you to the Pats to be there fan. Good luck!

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

4 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Again thank you for joining and giving an outside perspective. I am glad you didn’t leave after these new jerkoffs were giving you ****.

See I loved this quote - was it from you? - so much that it was my sig when we used to have those. Now it seems like the philosophy behind that quote is enforced selectively around here. 

If that quote really did originate with you much props I used it as a sig for many years. 

It's a paraphrase of Dickie J

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, TigerJ said:

There are posters here who jump all over other Bills fans.  I'm pretty sure that those who jumped on you are a small minority.  Interestingly, there were other Bills picks I liked a lot more than Devin Singletary, though I'm hopeful that his skill set of elusiveness can offset his lack of straightline speed.  Just looking over Green Bay's draft, I thought overall they did a nice job.  It is pretty heavy on defense as you note.  Rashan Gary is a high risk/high reward player.  Sternberger is not the most athletic of tight ends, but he's not bad and has been very productive.  Jenkins is going to step into the offensive line and start, while Dexter Williams has high upside.

This was a very questionable pick,  small and slow usually don't add up to success in this league.  He won't be going against guys he played in his weak conference,  fans should check who they were playing.  This draft was disappointing because the Bills never picked up a WR and that was a need,  Sean is so focused on ground and pound he forgets that this is a passing league.  I am sorry but Beasley and Brown are not doing much to move the needle,  look at what the Browns surrounded Mayfield with. We spent all of last season complaining about guys not getting separation or dropping passes and they do nothing in this area. 

Everything for this HC is all about CAVEMAN football,  i just hope the development of Allen does not suffer because he is paired with a defensive minded coach.  This kid has the tools and a great attitude and you saw how hiring the right HC did for young QB'S with Rams & Bears.   

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:47 AM, Ice bowl 67 said:

This offseason everyone's been jumping all over me, not sure why. 

Ignore them Ice. You are always welcome here.

9 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

But it's also a disciplined board.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

IGNORE the morons Ice.  

Many more are good with your input over the few idiots.  

Overall,  I'm not sure how much more welcoming we can be,

Awww come on man! ( OP )

Back at you with the Congrads Ice

Edited by Figster