Congrats on a Good Draft!

Hey, Dolphins fan here.

Hope you guys and your Josh have a great year.

Except for 2 obvious games.

And I hope I didn't offend anyone about wanting the Fins to win those two.

Gotta go, I've already said too much, sorry again for those who think I went too far. Not here to get anyone mad.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, without a drought said:

Hey, Dolphins fan here.

Hope you guys and your Josh have a great year.

Except for 2 obvious games.

And I hope I didn't offend anyone about wanting the Fins to win those two.

Gotta go, I've already said too much, sorry again for those who think I went too far. Not here to get anyone mad.

...adios and no need to come back....Ice Bowl is a true TBD friend who comes her often to engage in good conversations.....if you and others do not like him, IGNORE is a beautiful thing.....just loathe some of this reviled and repugnant crap towards TBD posters from where ever...... do me a favor and put ME on IGNORE......SMH.......

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...adios and no need to come back....Ice Bowl is a true TBD friend who comes her often to engage in good conversations.....if you and others do not like him, IGNORE is a beautiful thing.....just loathe some of this reviled and repugnant crap towards TBD posters from where ever...... do me a favor and put ME on IGNORE......SMH.......

And miss out on this...No thanks

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This offseason everyone's been jumping all over me, not sure why. 

There are posters here who jump all over other Bills fans.  I'm pretty sure that those who jumped on you are a small minority.  Interestingly, there were other Bills picks I liked a lot more than Devin Singletary, though I'm hopeful that his skill set of elusiveness can offset his lack of straightline speed.  Just looking over Green Bay's draft, I thought overall they did a nice job.  It is pretty heavy on defense as you note.  Rashan Gary is a high risk/high reward player.  Sternberger is not the most athletic of tight ends, but he's not bad and has been very productive.  Jenkins is going to step into the offensive line and start, while Dexter Williams has high upside.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

This offseason everyone's been jumping all over me, not sure why. 

Not everyone.  A few people.  Just put them on ignore when they talk smack to you.  Very easy fix 

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Sure. I'll clean out my locker lol.

You know, there are some folks here that if you saw walking down the street and you said hi would tell you to f off. Can't take the fact that they are miserable affect you. And some actually visit other team's sites to spy and then come back here to make fun of them. I like your style better. Wait, do you do that too?