Congrats on a Good Draft!

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Even one of the Mods can't stand me anymore. 

Here’s an idea. Contribute to other threads re. THE BUFFALO BILLS rather than starting “Packers related threads”. Then, maybe, we’ll be able to appreciate your insight and comments on threads having to do with our team. Otherwise, every thread you start circles back to the Packers (which, honestly, I don’t give a chit about). 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Like I said it's too late. I've burned bridges and should leave.

Yeah, there are jerks here, but you seem to have very thin skin. People aren't always going to be nice. You just have to ignore them.

And you know, I'm not always nice either. You might need to ignore me from time to time as well.

4 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

We skipped over every WR in the draft. Makes no sense to me AT ALL.

I am calling for an investigation by congress and heads will roll.

Beane acknowledged this in the post draft presser. There Were WRs they liked, but not rated high enough on “the board” at selection time, then other teams chose ‘our guys’ before we could pick again. I wouldn’t be surprised is Sills, Easley or both make the team via UDFA. That’s pretty damn shrewd, imo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I think I've burned bridges here though. 

Screw the haters...I’ve been reading your posts for a while and you’re a good dude just trying to talk some football...personally I enjoy other fan’s perspectives on the Bills. ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1