What happened to Stevie Johnson announcing our 3rd Round Pick?

StHustle

He was inexplicably replaced by Coy Wire.

As we know, he first offered his spot to Pancho who couldn't make. I was expecting Stevie to come out and do something like Coy did with having Pancho on facetime and honoring him before the pick. I was looking forward to seeing Stevie and hearing him shout out Bills Mafia.

Coy did great tho so no big deal just curious if anyone knows what happened. 

Sidebar: Eric Wood sucked with the 2nd round pick announcement. ZERO swag, said nothing to the fans. Very dry....simply announced the pick. He looks great tho...lol 

• Like (+1) 2

Wire did a great job.  Although, the standard of play in their career in order to qualify to announce these picks have fallen a bit.  At this rate Ryan Denney or Ko Simpson will be announcing next year.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Wire did a great job.  Although, the standard of play in their career in order to qualify to announce these picks have fallen a bit.  At this rate Ryan Denney or Ko Simpson will be announcing next year.

I heard a rumor Ko will be guest host for "who wants to be a millionaire" reboot.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

hell, Vontae Davis is in locker room in the que as well.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

To be fair Ryan Denney was probably a better Football player than wire lol

he did have like 25 career sacks 

I read, right before the draft started, Reed had given his slot to announce the pick to Pancho Billa.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/04/2019-nfl-draft-stevie-johnson-offers-draft-spot-to-buffalo-bills-superfan-pancho-billa.html

But he was clearly not able to attend. Perhaps Andre had made other plans in the interim. 

Just guessing.

But what a great draft.

Edited by The Dean

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Coy Wire was a strange choice.

I guess Mark Campbell wasn’t available this weekend.

Considering he had little good to say about the organization after he left, I would agree.  I think the new regime had returned respectability. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I read, right before the draft started, Reed had given his slot to announce the pick to Pancho Billa.

https://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2019/04/2019-nfl-draft-stevie-johnson-offers-draft-spot-to-buffalo-bills-superfan-pancho-billa.html

But he was clearly not able to attend. Perhaps Andre had made other plans in the interim. 

Just guessing.

But what a great draft.

Was this your attempt at humor or you had one too many? Combination?

• Like (+1) 2