RD 5, Pick 147: LB Vosean Joseph, University of Florida

26 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

No no no.  Kiko 2.0.  And I'm okay with that.  The dude just flies around the field and punishes people, then picks the ball off for good measure.

So you're saying Josh Allen is gonna make Joseph his b i t c h?!

:P 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

The big question will be how coachable he is. 

With his talent and potential...I hope he responds well! Looks like a fast and disruptive player! No reason he cannot be coached out of his "ugly" traits...part of the "process"

58 minutes ago, Ayjent said:

Stop reading the reports and watch the LSU highlights - he wrecked them this year and had no problem tackling.  This is a really solid pick, especially for the 5th round

Dont mistake me. I do love the pick and I did watch the tape. Did you spot the missed tackles? 

Probably correctible by Bills coaches and yes I do agree he is good value.

1 hour ago, Ayjent said:

Stop reading the reports and watch the LSU highlights - he wrecked them this year and had no problem tackling.  This is a really solid pick, especially for the 5th round

I have also seen him play 3 games  (and he was great vs LSU). He is always going 150 miles an hour. Strangely enough that is his strength and weakness. He usually gets to his man every time but that can cause him to overshoot or be sidestepped. 

33 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Buddy of mine that is a Gators season ticket holder said  “he lays people out. But, he also misses a lot of tackles. All or nothing.”  

That’s the scouting report I read.  Has a lot of good and a lot of ugly.  I think he said that he sometimes plays like a 5 but with good coaching could be a 9. I don’t question them on defense though.  They earned that. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Buddy of mine that is a Gators season ticket holder said  “he lays people out. But, he also misses a lot of tackles. All or nothing.”  

I remember the same thing being said about Nigel Bradham.

• Like (+1) 2