RD 5, Pick 147: LB Vosean Joseph, University of Florida

22 minutes ago, BoBills20 said:

He's a sideline to sideline LB. Can't believe we still haven't gone with a pass rusher yet... Joe Jackson and Omenihu were still on the board.

Also would've like a silky route runner like Kelvin Harmon, who could've been a day 2 pick

I thought "Shoeless" had passed on a long time ago.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

This kid will get some playing time early.  Much better choice than WR that would be buried down the depth chart 

Also, Beane did not inquire about Ziggy Ansah and Frank Clark by accident. 

He's undersized, but he looks like he's got a real head for the game, has good coverage skills, and hits like an anvil - he looks like you could convert him to a strong safety if you wanted.  And he knows how to wrap up and complete a tackle.  He's small, so I expect in the pros when he wraps up a ball carrier he's going to get dragged a few yards with some frequency.  But I'd still prefer that to a linebacker that has his arms taped to his sides and just pinballs off everyone.

I like it.  He reminds me of Damien Covington.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

14 tackles, 3.5 for loss against LSU for DPOW honors; for how we coached up Milano, I don't see how anyone can dislike this in terms of value and (eventual) positional need

In this clip you can see some of the "runs into blockers" from his evaluation.

Another weird e v a l: "sees the field through a straw" (I don't recall hearing that before about any player)

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pack your bags Lacey!!!  You’ve been replaced with someone that can actually play Lb!

fired up about this one.  

he is replacing some one for sure.

Kid will get playing time this season.
hope he is smart enough to develop his game. Could be a fine starter in time

• Like (+1) 1