Will the Bills trade a player(s) for draft picks today?

Will the Bills trade a player(s) for draft picks today?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think McBeane will spin off some players for extra picks or trade-ups today?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, NewEra said:

No.  If anyone is, likely to be shady. Just don’t see it

I don't think Shady is going anywhere.  Beane made it very clear in his PC that Shady is the starting RB.  I think the Bills have to show show trust towards players..otherwise no one will come to Buffalo in FA.

On the other hand Shaq Lawson may be on the trading block.

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Shady is not going anywhere. Moving Shady would likely make Shady unhappy and could hurt the culture that they are building. Shady's got one more year as a Bill.

He's not going anywhere I agree.  That's the primary reason Frank Gore came here, so they could do a year together

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Shady is not going anywhere. Moving Shady would likely make Shady unhappy and could hurt the culture that they are building. Shady's got one more year as a Bill.

...if memory serves me, didn't we end up a bit thin at RB later on last year?.....Murphy, Jones and occasionally Shady were dinged....even Ford got some work...and maybe a reduced Shady role yields greater effectiveness...trade talk is asinine...to whom and for what?...a conditional 6th in 2028?...and I'm not so sure you could have done it a year or 2 ago without it being a blow to culture/chemistry development...McBeane had Yeldon's contract crafted where it is not a painful or expensive "out"....did the same with QB Anderson ......only $180K is guaranteed.....

T.J. Yeldon signed a 2 year, $3,200,000 contract with the Buffalo Bills, including a $500,000 signing bonus, $500,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $1,600,000. In 2019, Yeldon will earn a base salary of $1,000,000, a signing bonus of $500,000 and a workout bonus of $50,000, while carrying a cap hit of $1,300,000 and a dead cap value of $500,000.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

Just about everything they have done this off-season that would impact Shady suggests Shady is not going to be on the team this year.

1 minute ago, kevnallen said:

They seem to have a log jam on the OL. Maybe they will try to move one if they can find a team with needs

or maybe they will go to camp and cut the ones that are not good enough....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, kevnallen said:

They seem to have a log jam on the OL. Maybe they will try to move one if they can find a team with needs

1 minute ago, nucci said:

or maybe they will go to camp and cut the ones that are not good enough....

Yep.  The season is a long way away and guys get banged up.

Keep them all (plus maybe a G/C UDFA) in camp and see what happens.

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I actually think the opposite is possible. I could see the Bills trading a pick for Agholor or Sanu.

Quite possible, but Beane is a friggen Warlock at this game. I think he has more rabbits up his sleeve. That said, we’re somewhat overstocked at a few positions; Bodine, Lawson, ANY of the recent FA OL sans Morse, Murphy. 

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think the number of teams willing to trade a couple 5th and 7th round picks for a 4th is limited

I also think trading a player for a 4th round pick isn't value

How about a fifth and a player, like Shaq, you may have decided you don't want to pay. 

29 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What say you?

I hope he adds players if anything 

6 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Quite possible, but Beane is a friggen Warlock at this game. I think he has more rabbits up his sleeve. That said, we’re somewhat overstocked at a few positions; Bodine, Lawson, ANY of the recent FA OL sans Morse, Murphy. 

A warlock? Really?

• Haha (+1) 1