NFL Draft - Day 3 (put your general draft commentary here)

7 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

3 WR (Brown/Beasley/Williams)

2 TE (Kroft/Knox)

1 Receiving RB Yeldon

1 scat back in Singletary

added a HOF hammer of a RB in Gore

improved 3/5 of the OL - they have something like 12 OL now

and let Mills and Miller walk which is addition by sutraction (word on Ducasse?)

Morse and Ford are immediate starters and improvements over Bodine/Groy and Mills

tried for AB

OBD did not ignore weapons or offense, what do you want from a team in one off season?

TBD thinks the Bills D was 'elite' last year. It was stout, not elite.

It scored 0 defensive TDs/ it was in the bottom 5 in sacks and pressures/ it failed to secure fumbles and tipped passes

Kyle Williams retired/ Hughes is 31 and Alexander is 36.

Bad depth at LB, bad depth at S after Bush.

Ignoring Defense would have been foolish.

And we keep forgetting about Andre Roberts. His contribution is ST, but he may even have upside as a WR. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Putting all of our eggs into Beasley and Brown are why the Bills have been the Bills since the Super Bowl era. We need more foresight than hoping for extra production from career #2s and 3s. 

Zay is solid, Robert Foster made huge plays, our TE situation is much better. Duke Williams lead the CFL and has NFL talent.... I knew Buffalo wouldn’t grab a WR.  Even though I’d take Preston Williams at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

Putting all of our eggs into Beasley and Brown are why the Bills have been the Bills since the Super Bowl era. We need more foresight than hoping for extra production from career #2s and 3s. 

They're also banking on a WR who was top 10 in the NFL in production the last 6 weeks of the season

trying a shot on the leading CFL WR (Duke Williams) who also has size and could be an end zone target

and added a receiving RB

and 2 TEs

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

They're also banking on a WR who was top 10 in the NFL in production the last 6 weeks of the season

trying a shot on the leading CFL WR (Duke Williams) who also has size and could be an end zone target

and added a receiving RB

and 2 TEs

Hey at least we tried for AB right?

1 minute ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I say Bills need an extra pass rusher.

agreed, this is why I am down on the 3rd rd pick of RB D Singletary. I liked Jaylon Ferguson there

word is Bills are still working on a deal for Ansah, which could also make Aaron Rogers life a little easier

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Who do the Bill's take in the 7th round?

Maybe unpopular, but I want a kicker and a fullback.

DiMarco and Hauschka to have competition.

Alec ingold - Wisconsin

Cole Tracy - LSU

Looks like Buffalo will not pick a WR.

Is Beau Benshweizal still available? 

I’m sure I butchered his last name, but from what I watched, I think he could develop into a solid starting gaurd. Probably would need a little time, but worth a shot in the 7th.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Who do the Bill's take in the 7th round?

Elijah Holyfield (I like the way he runs, but what do I know?). It’s late, everyone is a long shot.   Why not? Maybe a project OL guy? 

Edited by Augie