NFL Draft - Day 3 (put your general draft commentary here)

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

EDGE RONHEEN BINGHAM, ARKANSAS STATE (OVERALL: 63RD)

Bingham’s 31.7 percent win rate was the highest among all defensive linemen in college football this past season.

Pff loves that guy, Armon Watts too tho he's a DT

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

EDGE RONHEEN BINGHAM, ARKANSAS STATE (OVERALL: 63RD)

Bingham’s 31.7 percent win rate was the highest among all defensive linemen in college football this past season.

So he won 1 on 1 battles with centers that will never be drafted from powerhouse schools like Georgia Southern, SouthEastern Missouri.,Texas State, and all powerful Coastal...great stat that means nothing

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-best-available-2019-nfl-draft-prospects

Continuously updated list of top remaining prospects according to pff team of analysts in case anyone is interested.

Just now, Locomark said:

So he won 1 on 1 battles with centers that will never be drafted from powerhouse schools like Georgia Southern, SouthEastern Missouri.,Texas State, and all powerful Coastal...great stat that means nothing

He is an edge rusher, I doubt he was battling centers. A lot of good players come from smaller schools. Andre Reed went to Kutztown 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Looking at the summaries of the edge guys left, I can't help but think we aren't adding any of them. Maybe we have decided to sign Ansah to a prove you are healthy 1 or 2 year deal or maybe we are just rolling with the edge guys we already have.

Note: Oliver is twitchy enough to be moved outside on occasion also. 

Pick up 5th year option on Lawson 

Joseph will push Milano imo. Remember that Corey Thompson started a game last year and was terrible. So they are upgrading with a guy who can actually play, not just a special teams guy. Really nice pick and great value if you are into that kind of thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Looking at the summaries of the edge guys left, I can't help but think we aren't adding any of them. Maybe we have decided to sign Ansah to a prove you are healthy 1 or 2 year deal or maybe we are just rolling with the edge guys we already have.

Note: Oliver is twitchy enough to be moved outside on occasion also. 

I think the point about Oliver is right on. In an old style 3-4 defense like the bills played during their Super Bowl years he has Bruce Smith-like ability. 

4 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

Pick up 5th year option on Lawson 

Personally, I think they will be signing Ansah and dealing Lawson before camp. That is unless they decide to just dump Murphy first.

Edited by Locomark