NFL Draft - Day 3 (put your general draft commentary here)

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

wait I wasn't paying attention there was a gunshot did they shoot somebody?

Giants fans are trying to fly Gettleman down to Arizona to get shot announcing their next pick

Edit: or they’ll make Gettleman have to take the pick all the way to Coney Island to announce it, running a gantlet of gangs of roving Giants fans. Can you dig it?

Edited by Ralonzo

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The guy that DJ has as the 42nd best player in the draft is still there and he’s a WR. Seems strange that he’s still there. At this point I’m thinking the bills don’t want to draft a WR anyway. Probably wait until next year

Weve been in the range, for a while, where none of these prospects are discernibly better than the potential of Year 3 Zay Jones.  

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The guy that DJ has as the 42nd best player in the draft is still there and he’s a WR. Seems strange that he’s still there. At this point I’m thinking the bills don’t want to draft a WR anyway. Probably wait until next year

What's wrong with that?

Can't fix everything in one offseason.

If Allen gets the time we think he will get, we will know the Bills true offensive needs going forward.

Allen might be the type of QB who doesn't need a top skilled player to be a franchise QB.

• Thank you (+1) 1