A funny story that involves Bills fandom

This morning I'm driving home from the store and a dog is running loose in the neighborhood.  That's not good down here in Northern Virginia.  So I stop and after some time grab the dog.  I call the number on the dog tag.  No answer.  I drive the dog over to address on tag.  Bang on the door.  No answer.  I look up over to the corner of the house and I see a big Patriots flag flying.  I'm thinking no good deed goes unpunished!  

The neighbor comes out and says he has a key to their house.  He turns around to get it.  He's wearing a Ravens shirt.  After a few minutes he comes back.  I asked "Are you a Ravens fan?"  He said "No I'm a Bills fan."  I said "Really?"  He looked at me like I was crazy at first.  I told him I was a Bills fan.  We both laughed because we both looked like hell from staying up late watching the draft.  Turns out he and I started out watching Bills games at the Rock pile.  

Edited by DCbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I know it's weird, but I could never bring myself to wear any other teams colors.  Even if it were an old shirt and I was doing yard work or something of that nature.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

29 minutes ago, TheBeane said:

Shave a buffalo into the dog!!!!!

If that dog comes back I will do something Bills like.  

19 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I know it's weird, but I could never bring myself to wear any other teams colors.  Even if it were an old shirt and I was doing yard work or something of that nature.

I hear you.  Nothing but Bills stuff at the house.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I have worn Pats* underwear and well.... let's just say taco bell is meant for a younger man.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I wore a Deadskins jersey once.  I found it when cleaning my house after buying it.  On Halloween I put it on a dummy and made a scarecrow tied to a rope which I'd make move and kids would occasionally hit with a stick.  Following year I put on jersey with scarecrow costume complete even with rope up a tree.  One of the kids said "watch this" and went to hit scarecrow with a branch conveniently lying nearby.  When he tried I jumped off stump I was standing on and said something, cannot remember what, and scared the kids.  Nothing good in their goodie bags. :(

3 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

This morning I'm driving home from the store and a dog is running loose in the neighborhood.  That's not good down here in Northern Virginia.  So I stop and after some time grab the dog.  I call the number on the dog tag.  No answer.  I drive the dog over to address on tag.  Bang on the door.  No answer.  I look up over to the corner of the house and I see a big Patriots flag flying.  I'm thinking no good deed goes unpunished!  

The neighbor comes out and says he has a key to their house.  He turns around to get it.  He's wearing a Ravens shirt.  After a few minutes he comes back.  I asked "Are you a Ravens fan?"  He said "No I'm a Bills fan."  I said "Really?"  He looked at me like I was crazy at first.  I told him I was a Bills fan.  We both laughed because we both looked like hell from staying up late watching the draft.  Turns out he and I started out watching Bills games at the Rock pile.  

now thats serious kismet right there good Sir.

like meeting Family again after so many years i bet. 

Rockpile tells us your age btw.   : )

thanks for the share

2 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

I have worn Pats* underwear and well.... let's just say taco bell is meant for a younger man.

shart is still a word right ?

44 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

now thats serious kismet right there good Sir.

like meeting Family again after so many years i bet. 

Rockpile tells us your age btw.   : )

thanks for the share

shart is still a word right ?

i got/had a pair of bears shorts i kinda ruined.  nothing against the bears but it's the only item of another team i've ever worn. maybe that little accident was a lesson to me?

5 hours ago, DCbillsfan said:

...and turns out the dog got woke and found out his owner was a Pats* fan, then decided to run away from home before he became a pawn in some bizarre Kraft-led beastiality sex trade ring. The End. ?