Potential Day 3 Targets

1 hour ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I cant believe Hakeem Butler is still out there. 

32 minutes ago, SC BIlls Fan said:

Trade up and get Hakeem Butler!

Would love to get him if The Bills think he's worth it.  Just wondering why he's dropped so far.   Overhyped by some of the media?  I know he's had problems with drops

any gems this late?

be nice to get at least one out of these last 4 that will make the team but realistically chances are not that good so for myself, the excitement of this draft is now behind us.

very pleased with the 4 they got early on, at least 3 of the 4 should make the team with the te being the only question mark for me?

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Williams starts to be worth the gamble to me in the late rounds. It’s a little concerning that a guy with character concerns tested so poorly. Without knowing the situation I would say that he probably wasn’t working as hard as he should have been. The talent is clearly there though and it starts to be a risk/reward situation. If you get him late and he displays those red flags you simply wash your hands of him. If he comes in plays to his ability you got a steal.

Agree, I say 7th rd. or hope to bring him in as an UDFA. 

I'm not real content with the receiving unit even after the signings, hopefully Beane is still searching for additions.

13 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

If we can get Anthony Johnson and hell his QB Jackson I'd be happy.

True, depending on how far he goes I do think Jackson would be in play. We also met with him at the Local Pro Day.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13
  • Like (+1) 1

IMO the Bills are much higher on Duke Williams than this board.  Foster-Beasley-Brown-Zay-Williams and Andre Roberts handling returns.  That is not a bad 6 WR.  We won't keep more than 6 WR.  So I think we are better off adding depth and ST with remaining picks

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

IMO the Bills are much higher on Duke Williams than this board.  Foster-Beasley-Brown-Zay-Williams and Andre Roberts handling returns.  That is not a bad 6 WR.  We won't keep more than 6 WR.  So I think we are better off adding depth and ST with remaining picks

I'd still like to see McKenzie on the roster. Even at the expense of Zay and his gorgeous buns. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

We have 4 picks left so I would prefer something like this

5th: WR

6th: DE

7th: LB

7th: P

This minus the punter. Maybe camp fodder DB in the 7th. 

Any chance Bryce Love goes undrafted?

Edited by TheBeane

29 minutes ago, BillsCuse said:

Would love to get him if The Bills think he's worth it.  Just wondering why he's dropped so far.   Overhyped by some of the media?  I know he's had problems with drops

I know a lot of the WR aficionados have coalesced behind Hakeem Butler has the other prospects have been selected, but I think most of the reason why this pass catcher hasn't been selected comes from the following note in his scouting report:

• Drops on drops on drops

2 hours ago, BurpleBull said:

Preston Williams - WR (Colorado State) 7th Rd

He's this year's Nathan Peterman at WR for me.

Hoped for the Williams and Andy Isabella draft duo as the draft neared.

What does that mean?  How can a WR become an interception machine?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NeverOutNick said:

I'm really hoping we somehow get Maxx Crosby and Dillon Mitchell. Mitchell could be a steal

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Don't recognize him. Did we meet with him at all? UDFA candidate?

He was Justin Herbert's main target at Oregon. He always finds a way to get open. Watched a few games of his and always liked him

• Thank you (+1) 1