Best Available going into Day 3.

MAJBobby

37 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I expect to see some defense today. These guys have shown so far that they're good at grabbing talented defenders in the later rounds and coaching them up into quality contributors

This is what I see happening.  That and some special teams WRs, if any.  

WR was always all set going into this draft.  

I see it in another way Gms earn there stripes in these mid rds and we gave our pks away like candy. I see teams like Balt and NE earning a living in these rds yr in yr out.  We haven't changed much we still love giving away these pks from Russ Brandon to Buddy to Whaley and now Beane it's Halloween and we got the candy to hand out.

7 minutes ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I see it in another way Gms earn there stripes in these mid rds and we gave our pks away like candy. I see teams like Balt and NE earning a living in these rds yr in yr out.  We haven't changed much we still love giving away these pks from Russ Brandon to Buddy to Whaley and now Beane it's Halloween and we got the candy to hand out.

Maybe I missed something but didn’t we give away just one pick? We turned the other one from a fourth into a third rounder.

4 hours ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

Just take WRs with the rest of the picks.  I feel like it’s a position you can hit on late in the draft, Foster was a UDFA, Stevie was a 7th, Antonio Brown a 6th, and countless other examples.  The roster is pretty stacked everywhere else, could maybe use another LB for depth but that could be filled via FA... Just draft a few WRs late like they did last year and hope you find the diamond in the rough.

That would mean 1 defensive player drafted. Out of 10 picks. Not happening, especially after all the resources spent on offensive players in FA. 

The best receiver left is Preston Williams, Colorado State. If the Bills are willing to overlook the character concern (I doubt they are given the focus on all things domestic violence related these days and the fact that Tyreek Hill has just brought the issue back into the limelight) he is a guy who can come in and win a starting job and be a playmaker year 1. 

6 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I would love Anthony Johnson on our roster learning in the wings for a year or 2 .

Johnson would be a great WR for Josh Allen. He caught Tyree Jackson's less-than-accurate throws at UB for 2 seasons. Johnson's best skill is adjusting to throws.

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Johnson would be a great WR for Josh Allen. He caught Tyree Jackson's less-than-accurate throws at UB for 2 seasons. Johnson's best skill is adjusting to throws.

As a UB Alum would like to see this but don't see Johnson as a NFL starter.  Separation is a real issue and just meh as an athlete. Most of his big catches were scramble drills. Might be a UDFA at end of day. 

6 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

As a UB Alum would like to see this but don't see Johnson as a NFL starter.  Separation is a real issue and just meh as an athlete. Most of his big catches were scramble drills. Might be a UDFA at end of day. 

But he always had good hands. Frankly it's been kind of embarrassing for all the UB Bulls so far. Two days in and neither Jackson or Johnson taken. The UB fan board was talking like 5 players could be drafted this year. 

57 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Forget WR’s. I’m looking at LB’s, CB’s and S today. Let’s get this ST’s back to where it’s supposed to be.

Plus people want a "big receiver" when it's clear they're building a speed team on the outside with the big threats being the TEs in the middle. I don't think they want a traditional possession receiver.

My remaining favorite wide receivers still out there:

Hakeem Butler

Johnnie Dixon *

Ashton Dulin

Emanuel Hall

Lil Jordan Humphrey *

Jamal Custis

Emmanuel Butler

Ryan Davis

Travis Fulgham

Gary Jennings

Riley Ridley *

Jamarius Way

Alex Wesley

Players with a " * " is who I really like...

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills don’t have any interest in Hakeem Butler if you put any stock into them ever sending a scout to watch him play. Which they didn’t. He also has the lowest catch rate in the WR class. 

I would look for Jakobi Meyers, NC St or possibly kelvin Harmon 

I love johnnie Dixon but they may have him off the board with his knees

ashton dulin is my guy and I really like Cody Thompson from Toledo 

Edited by YoloinOhio