Best Available going into Day 3.

MAJBobby

6 minutes ago, DallasMac said:

Yeah aside from Duke Williams we just don't have any big physical receivers and I feel like that's what would really help Allen.  

May be we will trade Shady for another WR.

11 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Just don't see them trading Shady.  He's relatively expensive this year coming off a bad season and the only team I could see being a trade partner just grabbed Miles Sanders.

Just take WRs with the rest of the picks.  I feel like it’s a position you can hit on late in the draft, Foster was a UDFA, Stevie was a 7th, Antonio Brown a 6th, and countless other examples.  The roster is pretty stacked everywhere else, could maybe use another LB for depth but that could be filled via FA... Just draft a few WRs late like they did last year and hope you find the diamond in the rough.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OJ Tom said:

DaMarkus Lodge?

There’s a lot of depth in this class, plenty of names left. That’s why the people panicking that we didn’t take one on the first two days need to chill and look at the board. 

Even if if we don’t draft one, UDFAs will be available and there’s other ways we can add to the wr core before the season starts. 

14 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

WR would be nice, but at this point it should just BPA for the rest of the draft.  Build depth where we need it.

Yup - I don’t think we see many/any reliable immediate impact players here so let’s just get high upside guys that stand the best chance to contribute down the line. With how rosters turn position matters little for 2021 potential starters. Go get some athletes.

4 hours ago, ganesh said:

Yeah trade a true and proven, probably HOF, running back who will now play behind a much improved OL for some unproven 4th round draft pick.  That makes a ton of sense.