Rudolph back on Trade Block.

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I just find it amusing when posters try to really differentiate value on deep day 3 picks. Singling you out wasn’t the intent. You just happened to have the “I could maybe live with” and then continuously reply to me thinking it was amusing 

That's fine. I'm glad I was able to provide you with some amusement. I don't claim to be the smartest man in the room and I can live with the fact that we differ slightly on the approach here.

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Here is a new one now. 

Shady for Kyle 

I'd hate to lose Shady, but the time may have come. It's tough as he was extremely ineffective in 2018, but perhaps that was OL as much as anything? Either way, I'm in on getting Rudolph and there's no way that Minny takes on Shady's contract for Rudolph

7 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I'd hate to lose Shady, but the time may have come. It's tough as he was extremely ineffective in 2018, but perhaps that was OL as much as anything? Either way, I'm in on getting Rudolph and there's no way that Minny takes on Shady's contract for Rudolph

Why it is a 1 year deal. And Kyle is a One year deal as wel

1 hour ago, ExWNYer said:

Whatever. Either way, he doesn't push the Bills over the top. Neither would the likely special teamer they would acquire keeping that 5th or 6th. I said I'm okay with a 5th or 6th and I don't have a problem acquiring KR. I don't know why you continue to make it an issue. It's semantics at this point. 

Funny but one of our starting Outside linebackers is one of those 5th round “special teamers” who may be our best linebacker. I like KR but not if it will yield another rental or a Charles Clay deal. If we could gain a 2 year extension agreement in principle with the player in advance then I would do it. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

How many tight ends do you need?

Minimum of 3 . Kroft , Know are obviously locks. 

Fisher and Croom I'm not sure about.

I'd really like Rudolph for a 5th. We do have 2 right? I know Dabol likes 2 TE sets . But I'm content with Knox and Kroft as our top 2 TE.  

2 hours ago, ExWNYer said:

Whatever. Either way, he doesn't push the Bills over the top. Neither would the likely special teamer they would acquire keeping that 5th or 6th. I said I'm okay with a 5th or 6th and I don't have a problem acquiring KR. I don't know why you continue to make it an issue. It's semantics at this point. 

In the past we seemed to do better with 5ths than 3rds.

55 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Minimum of 3 . Kroft , Know are obviously locks. 

Fisher and Croom I'm not sure about.

I'd really like Rudolph for a 5th. We do have 2 right? I know Dabol likes 2 TE sets . But I'm content with Knox and Kroft as our top 2 TE.  

gave up the other 5th for Ford.

Edited by Turk71
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

Six possible Kyle Rudolph landing spots after Vikings reportedly fielded interest for tight end during draft

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/six-possible-kyle-rudolph-landing-spots-after-vikings-reportedly-fielded-interest-for-tight-end-during-draft/

Of course the Bills wouldn’t be on this list.  Why would anyone put a team on that list that had more than 30 million in cap space and whose starting TE caught 4 passes last year?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 4/26/2019 at 9:41 PM, ExWNYer said:

Wyatt Teller and Matt Milano are limited to special teams?

Edited by formerlyofCtown

44 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

2? 2? 2?!? TWO???

Hell No!

?? okay maybe a 2 is a little extreme

but if they were gonna trade for him and lock him up for 3-5 years I’d be willing to overpay. 

He has the ability to be a top 5 tight end in the league for a couple more years 

• Like (+1) 1