Rudolph back on Trade Block.

MAJBobby

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So who would be open to giving a 5th for Rudolph?  With the Irv Smith pick NFL Network speaking he is back on the block. 

Would much rather that than draft one honestly. 

Get a WR. Trade for a TE and just BPA high upside guys for any leftover picks 

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So who would be open to giving a 5th for Rudolph?  With the Irv Smith pick NFL Network speaking he is back on the block. 

When I first heard this, I honestly thought a 6th. I could maybe live with a 5th but wouldn't go any higher than that as he'll  turn 30 during the upcoming season and will be a UFA after this year.

21 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

When I first heard this, I honestly thought a 6th. I could maybe live with a 5th but wouldn't go any higher than that as he'll  turn 30 during the upcoming season and will be a UFA after this year.

Maybe you could live with a 5th but your good with a 6?!? ?

some of yall take these day 3 picks mighty serious 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, NoSaint said:

Maybe you could live with a 5th but your good with a 6?!? ?

some of yall take these day 3 picks mighty serious 

Yeah, that's right. I said I wouldn't go higher than a 5th. 5th or 6th is it. Prefer a 6th. He's basically a 1 year rental who will be 30, so even a day 3 pick doesn't thrill me.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Already have numerous tight ends, two from the bengals and croom

Ok.  Now which 2 of those Tight Ends are good and worthy catching passes from Josh allen

id trade a 5th for him

4 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Yeah, that's right. I said I wouldn't go higher than a 5th. 5th or 6th is it. Prefer a 6th. He's basically a 1 year rental who will be 30, so even a day 3 pick doesn't thrill me.

Yea that 6.4% chance of a starter in the 5th vs 4.9% in the 6th  really moves the needle on the decision to pick up and likely extend a known quantity 

Whatever. Either way, he doesn't push the Bills over the top. Neither would the likely special teamer they would acquire keeping that 5th or 6th. I said I'm okay with a 5th or 6th and I don't have a problem acquiring KR. I don't know why you continue to make it an issue. It's semantics at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Whatever. Either way, he doesn't push the Bills over the top. Neither would the likely special teamer they would acquire keeping that 5th or 6th. I said I'm okay with a 5th or 6th and I don't have a problem acquiring KR. I don't know why you continue to make it an issue. It's semantics at this point. 

I just find it amusing when posters try to really differentiate value on deep day 3 picks. Singling you out wasn’t the intent. You just happened to have the “I could maybe live with” and then continuously reply to me thinking it was amusing 

Low draft picks who make the team are cheap labor.  Trading a low pick for an established player costs a lot.  Better to take a shot on a draft pick than trade that pick for an older guy who would want a big contract.