RD 2, Pick 38: OT Cody Ford, Oklahoma

SDS

1 minute ago, JustWinPlease said:

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Ford - Nsekhe

Keep Long and Waddle as the backups...and Teller to continue developing.

Nice. I think Teller to prescribe roster for a year to develop and Feliciano could be a great back up at all positions on the Oline if needed. 

Just now, wppete said:

Nice. I think Teller to prescribe roster for a year to develop and Feliciano could be a great back up at all positions on the Oline if needed. 

I'm just not sure Teller makes it to the practice squad.

Maybe they keep 9 offensive linemen?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

I'm just not sure Teller makes it to the practice squad.

Maybe they keep 9 offensive linemen?

Possibly we can keep 9. I just think Teller needs a lot more work to be an effective starter. Especially his footwork and balance. Risk we put him on PR and he gets picks up on waivers.  I’d take Feliciano over Teller. 

14 minutes ago, JustWinPlease said:

Dawkins - Spain - Morse - Ford - Nsekhe

Keep Long and Waddle as the backups...and Teller to continue developing.

That is about how I see it too. I keep saying that if you simply look at contract numbers, the money that the Bills are paying Nsekhe is starter money, and he has played well at OT when called upon to do so in the past.

Another option, I think is:

Nsekhe - Dawkins - Morse - Spain - Ford

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, wppete said:

None of the above.  I want: Dawkins-Spain-Morse-Long-Ford.  Maybe Teller at one of the OG spots.  That way they have youth build around.

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

None of the above.  I want: Dawkins-Spain-Morse-Long-Ford.  Maybe Teller at one of the OG spots.  That way they have youth build around.

Yep agreed. I don't know how they missed the most likely combination imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, wppete said:

...anybody REALISTICALLY think we'd have to debate multiple OL combinations?.....does it mean McBeane may have hit the right chord via FA and draft?....when is the last time we have been in this position?....maybe this Pegula dude did not heed the advice of TBD pundits to "....fire McBeane....fire McDermott" for a reason?.....OR is he just the proclaimed "clueless owner" slow in reading all of his expert TBD recommendations?.....quite the conundrum IMO.....

10 hours ago, elroy16 said:

That's a great and very encouraging article, a lot of good gifs. 

"Just enough" in the run game and a very good pass protector. 

I really hope he wins the RT job. RT has been so freaking mediocre (at best) for years. 

I've probably said and thought this 100 times, but damn this FO is refreshing. 

I can't honestly remember the last time the team had a good RT. Jason Peter's maybe Langston Walker?

6 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Yep agreed. I don't know how they missed the most likely combination imo. 

I think people assume that because we signed Nskehe and that he had good reviews from PFF, that he's a definite starter somewhere along the OL. 

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Agreed. This I think would be our best 5. Then have Ty as a swing tackle. A role he is used to.